DO IT! DO IT NOW!! xD

Hey there! I just a few things to say before I actually start writing the next chapter!

The first is that I LOVE YOU! I really do! You guys at so effing awesome like you don't even know how much I brag about y'all to my family and friends. I even make them listen to me read some of your comments (which have me dying of laughter for the most part.) Just...gah!...you pandas are the best! Thank you so much for all the support and feed back and just effing awesomeness you have given me with these two books. I love it! :D

Okay now that mushy stuff is out of way let's get dirty ;D So I have gotten a few messages requesting that I make a restricted chapters for some of the...DARE I SAY...sex scenes I give a brief little descriptions about but nothing to bad. But in these restricted chapters (which will be a book just for them.) I will get a little bit more detailed and all that goodness. I'm not going to tell which ones are going to be in the restricted chapters cause that would ruin it. So just keep that somewhere in your mind!

Now on to the last and final thing!

So I have this friend who made a wattpad about 4-5 months ago and is this really freaking amazing writer (even though she doesn't admit it.). Anyways she is awesome and writes all these stories about werewolves and some love stories. But they are so addictive! I just can't get enough of them!

So y'all should go check it out and grab some tissues for all the feels you will get from reading them! Don't for get to follow her and hit that vote button for whatever story you read of hers.

Her name is @aunnakristie! When you get to her page put in all caps SQUIRREL on her wall and I will follow you!

That is it for now! Next actual chapter will hopefully be up today!

Much love my pandas!!xxxx

                                                                                       ~Storyofmylife5