Look at all these....ANNOUCEMENTS.

Hey there once again! Now before y'all get your pitch forks and torches while screaming 'WHERE IS THE DAMN UPDATE ALEX!" let me just say a few things before you stab me in the eyes.

Soooo, you know that thing I want you to read on my last author note. Yeah? And you know that a lot fo you wanted me to post it as a story? Yeah again? Well gueeeesssss WHAT!

I am making it into a story and hopefully it will be posted sometime this week. Just need to get a cover for it.

Which is another thing! If you have any skill in the cover making business would you mind making me one! I will do whatever payment you want I just really need one! So if you are interested just let me know down in the comments or in my in box!

And I REALLY want to get to know y'all and say when I'm older that I made an effort to interact with my pandas! So ONLY if you want to message me the randomness thing you can think of and I'll make sure to reply!

I do not know when I will be updating Love Me Endlessly. I'm having MAJOR writers block right now and I'm trying really hard to get over it. And sadly it is only for this book. So don't kill me just yet because I want to see if I can come up with something to make all my pandas happy!

That's about it! Much love my pandas!!xxxx

OH AND THE NAME OF THAT UPCOMING BOOK IS CALLED OPPOSITES ATTRACT! AND IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE COVER I'LL TELL YOU MORE DETAILS WHEN YOU MESSAGE ME!

                                                                                                                     ~Storyofmylife5