Chapter 31

"Y/N, is everything alright over here?" I turned and saw Yeosang.

"Everything is fine Yeosang. I am just making some new friends."

"Do you kiss all of your new friends? You didn't kiss me! Does that mean we aren't friends?" Yeosang pouted making me laugh. I then blushed, realising that he saw me making out with Bambam.

"Also, you and Bambam kissing isn't going to affect Seonghwa in any way because he probably knows that you are doing it to get back at him." Yeosang let out. I didn't even do it to make Seonghwa jealous. I did it to get my mind off him.

I sighed and Yeosang looked as if a lightbulb clicked in his head. "I know what will though! You need someone that is close to Seonghwa. That would really piss him off and you will have him crawling back and begging for forgiveness instantly." That wasn't a bad idea to be honest.

"What if he flips out on the person?"

"He won't. He will just be a bit angry but will get over it when he realises that you did it to make him jealous." Yeosang grinned. "I know just the person who will help you too."

"Really? Who?"

"Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung? I gulped then frowned. Wooyoung would probably never help me out with this. He would probably be disgusted in me for asking. I have seen all of the girls that he has got with and I am repulsive compared to them.

"What's wrong y/n? Why do you seem upset?" Yeosang asked as he pulled me away from the three guys I had just met and gave them a one minute sign.

"Wooyoung would never want to help me with that. I am ugly. I am a mess. He only gets with beautiful girls. I'm sure he wouldn't help me. I'm not surprised that Seonghwa chose Diana over me. Sh-she is bea..." Yeosang pulled me into his arms.

"Don't even finish that sentence. She may look great on the outside but she is rotten on the inside. You on the other hand, are beautiful on the inside and outside. I would choose you over those fake ass girls any day and Wooyoung would too."

I decided not to argue against Yeosang as I knew he would just go on and on until I believed his words.

Just as I came out of Yeosang's embrace, a hand pulled me away.

"What are you doing with Bambam? I'm warning you now that he isn't the relationship kind of guy y/n."

"I didn't want him for a relationship. I wanted to take my mind of Seonghwa." I whispered the last sentence but Jongho still heard me.

"Y/N!" Jongho sighed. "I have told you before that there is no use in chasing Seonghwa. He doesn't know how to feel. Ever since Nari died, he has been stone cold. He won't change so don't try and play the hero and change him. It won't work."

"He acts differently around me though."

Jongho frowned and went to walk away but I stopped him.

"Wait! Why didn't you tell me about Diana bullying you? I thought you wanted no more secrets from each other." I asked confused.

Jongho sighed. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to think of me as weak! I wanted to be the one to protect you and I didn't want you getting involved with her because she is nasty. I avoid her as much as possible now though so it doesn't happen anymore. Please don't bring it up anymore. I'm over it."

"I'm sorry Jongho! I won't bring it up again but if she does anything to hurt you, I will kill her." I exclaimed.

"Y/N, you can't even hurt a fly!" Jongho giggled.

Jongho and I decided to go and sit back with the boys. Just as I was about to sit down, I was pulled away from the group again. Can a girl not get a break. These guys are tiring me out.

"Yeosang told me about how you wanted to make Seonghwa jealous." Wooyoung mumbled. I looked down at the floor waiting for him to reject me.

"I will help you!"

Wait, what?

Wooyoung offered to help me! Did I hear right?

"You will help me?" I asked looking up to him.

"Of course y/n! I would help you with anything. You are one of my best friends after all." Wooyoung exclaimed but then frowned. "Wait! Did you think I wouldn't help you? Why would you even think that? Do I give off a sense that I am that kind of person?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry!" I rushed my words out not wanting Wooyoung to know my reasons for thinking that.

Wooyoung tilted my chin up to meet his eyes and asked "are you sure?" To which I nodded my head. Wooyoung looked at me with a questioning look as if he still didn't believe me but I tried to change the subject.

"So, when are we going to start our plan?" I asked as I looked over to our friends. Everyone was chatting with each other except for Seonghwa. He was staring over but I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring directly at him.

"Now!" My head moved so quickly to look over to Wooyoung and it turned out that he was about 1 inch away from my face. His lips were in line with mine. I felt his hand brush my cheek then he moved a few shorter strands of hair from my face and placed them behind my ear. Wooyoung's lips crashed against mine making me react instantly by kissing him back. Wooyoung walked me backwards and slammed me against the wall as our lips were moving in sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the ends of his hair making Wooyoung moan.

Wooyoung's hands trailed up and down my body. His hands made their way down to my ass and he then gave it a squeeze, making me moan into the kiss. This gave more access for Wooyoung and now our tongues were fighting for dominance.

After a few minutes I pulled away to let out a breath. Wooyoung decided to attack my jaw with kisses which felt so good but not as good as when he starts trailing his kisses down my neck. It felt amazing making me moan.

"Fuck Wooyoung!"

As Wooyoung kissed down my neck, I felt a raindrop on my collarbone, followed by more. I pulled away from Wooyoung and soon realised that they were not raindrops. Wooyoung had tears streaming down his face. I looked at him confused and worried.

"I'm sorry y/n! I'm so sorry for ruining this." Wooyoung whimpered. Why is he sorry?

I got hold of his hand and went inside to find somewhere quiet to talk.
.
.
.
.
.
Im so sorry it is late! I have been getting writers block but I am back into it now so I should be updating more often and I will start writing another chapter after I finish work! <3