Chapter 9

We arrived back home and I went straight upstairs to change into something comfortable. When I went into the spare room that is mine for the week, I saw a bag lying on the bed that wasn't there this morning.

I took a peep in the bag to see what was inside and I was gasped in shock.

It was the dress! The dress I couldn't afford.  How did it get here though? It couldn't have been San because he didn't have his card on him. I took the dress out of the bag but there wasn't any hints inside as to who had left it for me.

I looked around the room and my window was open. It definitely wasn't open when I left so the person who bought the dress must have climbed out of it. How did the person get in though if my window was locked before?

"SAN COME HERE!" I shouted, making sure that San would hear me. I heard footsteps coming towards my room and in came a panting San.

"What happened?" He breathed heavily. Did I sound that worried when I shouted him?

"Look!" I gave him the bag to look through it. San got the bag and took a peep inside. Did he think something was going to pop out of it or something? He looked so scared. This made me giggle but my giggling stopped when San gasped.

"How did you get it?" He asked, genuinely confused about it.

"It was on my bed when I got back. I don't know who bought it though. Nobody left any traces of themselves other than the fact that they left my window open. Was your window locked?"

"I don't ever lock my window so the person might have came through mine but who could it be?" San informed me.

I honestly have no idea who it could have been. Wooyoung and Yeosang were in the arcade when i looked at the dress and we never told them what the dress looked like so it couldn't have been them. San was just as shocked as me so it definitely couldn't have been him.

"I don't know. Who would even want to spend that much money on a dress for me?"

 Who would even want to spend that much money on a dress for me?"

San and I are walking over to Hongjoong's house. I told him that I didn't really want to go because I wasn't close to them but San insisted that I came. They probably wouldn't want me there anyway.

"You know Wooyoung and Yeosang. They really enjoyed your company today. The others will become great friends with you two." San smiled, trying to boost my confidence a bit.

"You all only hang out with each other though. All of you don't seem close to anyone else other than Mingi who is literally friends with everyone." I frown. Mingi likes to be friendly with everyone because that means he can throw the biggest parties on the whole campus. I have heard people talking about his parties while passing and they sound wild and super fun but I have never really been invited and I think Jongho just assumes that I don't want to go.

We arrived at Hongjoong's house. I looked at it and it looked big from the outside. Not as big as San's house but it was still bigger than my 3 bedroom house.

We stood on the door step; my breathing got heavier and San seemed to notice. He held my hands and started "Hey y/n, don't worry! The guys will love you. There isn't anything to worry about. I promise." San paused but then added "If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me and we will go home. Just give them a chance first though."

I nodded, trying to control my breathing again. San waited for me to calm down a little more before knocking on the door.

The door opened and Hongjoong appeared. "Hey San! Hey y/n! Come in and make yourselves at home! Everyone is just in the games room."

I slipped my trainers off by the door and we followed Hongjoong to where I'm guessing was the games room. He walked through and all the boys were spaced out playing different games. The room was so cool. It had a pool table, air hockey, foosball, an xbox, a PlayStation and a dartboard. I have never seen anything like this in a house before. Then again, it isn't like I go to many houses other than my own and Jongho's. 

Speaking of Jongho, he came running up to me and pulled me into a hug. "How come you are here? I didn't know that you even know the boys until I got a message on the group chat saying that you were coming." Jongho spoke. He must have been confused. I told him that I would talk about it to him later on.

Jongho knew that Seri always hated me and called me names but she never seemed to hurt me physically when Jongho was with me. I think she was scared of him. She knew how close we were and how he would do anything to help me. He was known for being strong too so I don't think Seri ever wanted to hurt me around him. Maybe she was scared that he would hit her back harder. I know that Jongho wouldn't ever hit a girl but I didn't mind that Seri didn't know that.

"Y/N!" Wooyoung shouted as he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug. I was a little surprised at first but soon wrapped my arms around his waist too. I learned that Wooyoung was a hugger. Jongho had told me before that Wooyoung hugs anyone who he is friends with, wether he is close to them or not. Yes, Jongho has told me about his friends and how they are all so great and friendly. However, there is one person who he said is the kindest out of all of them but I am yet to believe that as he seems like the least approachable out of all of them. It was Seonghwa! Jongho told me that he is the kindest to all of them.

Everyone else greeted me, saying hello's while Seonghwa just carried on playing. Everyone else carried on playing their games but Yunho came over to me not looking happy at all. Was he going to lash out at me like my sister did. I am the reason for their break up after all.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry that Seri hurt you the other day. I wish I did more to stop her but I was in so much shock that she actually harmed someone that I just kind of froze up. I broke up with her because I didn't want to be with someone so cruel." Yunho sighed looking down while playing with his fingers.

"Don't worry Yunho! It isn't like it is your fault. I wouldn't know what to do either in that situation. Seri kind of told me that you broke up and blamed it on me. I'm sorry I broke you're relationship up." I mumbled.

"She 'kind of told you'? She didn't hurt you did she?" Yunho asked.

"She blamed me. Told me that it was my fault. Then one thing led to another and I had to get away from her so I ran to the only person I knew that lived near me." I told him as I looked over at San. I'm so thankful that he helped me.

Yunho followed my gaze that fell on San, understanding why I was now here.

"Don't listen to Seri. It wasn't your fault at all. If she wasn't such a horrible person I wouldn't have broken up with her. I would have broken up with her no matter who she hurt. Wether it was you or someone random person. I can't be with violent girls. It just doesn't seem right for me."

We carried on chatting away and getting to know each other. I'm glad that Yunho didn't feel the same way that Seri felt. Maybe San and Jongho were right about these guys though. They all seemed like great people. Well other than one certain person who I am still not sure about.
.
.
.
.
.