Chapter 25

I love him?

Really?

I didn't think it was because I was in love with him but I don't really know the ins and outs of love.

"How do you know that I love him?" I asked confused. How can Wooyoung see it but I can't?

"I can tell by the way you look at him. Whenever he speaks, you take in everything that he says even when he isn't directly speaking to you. You feel low when he isn't around. You look at him like you are in love with him. I know because that's how I used to feel with Nari. She was my everything, just like how Seonghwa is becoming your everything." Wooyoung let out.

Wow! Did I make it that obvious for them while I was oblivious?

"You need to tell him that you love him quickly!" Yeosang blurted.

"Why do I need to rush it?" I asked baffled by his comment.

"Just trust me! You need to tell him before he ends up breaking your heart and his own."

Break his heart?

But Seonghwa doesn't love apparently so how can it break his heart?

"But he doesn't want to commit!" I frowned.

"And why would you think that y/n?" A confused San asked.

"Because Jongho said that Seonghwa will never fall in love."

"Oh y/n! That was the old Seonghwa. We have seen the way he is with you and he definitely loves you. Jongho hasn't seen the way Seonghwa is around you and if he did then he would know that Seonghwa has fallen deep."

San was right! Jongho didn't know how Seonghwa is around me now. I decided that I was going to confess to him tonight when he comes back.

After our conversation, we made some ramyeon/ramen as the guys were all starving.

When I said 'we made food' I meant that I made food. The guys were no help at all. "Do you not cook at home?" I groaned.

"Sometimes, but only pizza!" Answered San.

My mum always cooks!" Wooyoung stated.

"We have a chef that cooks for us!" Wow ok! Way to make me feel poor Yeosang.

I sighed and decided that it would be easier to just do it myself.

When I finished the food, I placed it on the table and they boys all dug in. I grinned because they were enjoying my food but then got some before they ate it all.

 I grinned because they were enjoying my food but then got some before they ate it all

The rest of the day went by fast. The guys had left not long ago. We played games on Seonghwa's Xbox while he was out and hung out in his beautiful garden. The guys went in the pool while I sat and watched. I wanted to go in but I didn't want them to see the scars on my body so I just sat by the side of the pool. I know that they already know about the cuts but I don't want them staring at me or thinking I am weird so I just had my legs dangling in.

Seonghwa was finally home. As soon as he came in, he greeted me with a kiss which made me forget about the worries Jongho gave me earlier.

We went to his room and I sat on his bed. Now would be a good time to confess.

"Y/N, I'm just going to shower then we can relax and do what you want, ok?"

Or maybe it's not a good time to confess.

I nodded, giving Seonghwa a small smile. I guess it can wait till later.

As Seonghwa was in the shower, the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and it was a girl. She looked up to the bedroom window but I ducked before she could see me.

Who is the girl? A cousin maybe?

Whoever it was is starting to get on my nerves as she wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell so I decided to go downstairs and greet her.

I walked downstairs and towards the door. I opened the door to see the girl. She was beautiful. She had long dark brown hair, a perfect figure and she was all natural. She didn't cake herself in makeup. She just had a small amount of coverage on her. Her outfits were 10/10 too. They looked expensive.

I fell out of my gaze and apologised. "I'm sorry! Can I help you at all?"

"Who the hell are you and why are you at Seonghwa's house?" She turned her nose up at me in disgust. Wow. She may be beautiful but her personality isn't.

"I am his friend y/n! What's your name?" I asked politely even though she wasn't polite to me.

"I'm Diana, his best friend since we were toddlers!" She stated in a 'duh' tone as if I was already supposed to know. I already don't have a good feeling about this girl.

"Where is Hwa then?" She asked frowning. Hwa? She called him Hwa? Why did he get so angry at me for saying it if he lets Diana call him it?

"He is upstairs, in the shower!" I replied feeling low. Diana pushed past me and walked up the stairs. 'Well today is going great' I thought to myself.

I closed the front door and followed her to Seonghwa's room.

As she opened the door I heard Seonghwa speak up. "Where did you go ba- Diana?"
.
.
.
.
.