31

Ignoring
--
LAINE

Another day of work, i still can't get out of my mind about what happened yesterday. I just confessed, i freaking confessed.

Will she ignore me? Will she stop talking to me? What will happen? Gad it's making me crazy.

"Woah calm down" I'm in the office right now with Jungkook and Bam, for the first time I'm early. "She hasn't talked to you yet?" Jungkook asked and i shook my head.

"It's making me worried" I mumbled and pouted, jeez i shouldn't have said that. I forgot that they don't know that we're just pretending.

"Why? You think she'll break up with you?" I choked at his question. "Oh come on, she won't do that, Kai will get you if she does do it." He said while laughing.

"I hate men" I whispered and he glared at me

"Let me rephrase your sentence. You hate men, except for me. There, much better" Jeon Jungkook ladies and gentlemen.

I took a quick nap since everyone isn't here yet. I woke up to Jisoo shouting.

"Good morning!" While her arms are spreading

"Good morning Ms. Jisoo!" They all greeted

"Morning" I mumbled smiling weakly,

"Good morning Ms. Ja-" My words were cutted of when she went straight to her office. Is she ignoring me?

"Ops got ignored" Yoongi teased and i glared at him.

"Want me to throw a banana at your mouth again?" I asked then he laughed.

I stood up and went to Jisoo looking worried.

"Is she mad at me? For confessing?" I asked her while pouting and she patted my shoulder.

"No she just wants to.. Think" Eh? (Ehtlog)

"About what?" I asked again.

"Her feelings" I widened my eyes. "Don't worry, sooner or later she'll realize she likes you." I laughed.

"I hope so, but I'm not keeping my hopes high."

"Just be worried about her dad" She whispered and i got confused. We were interrupted by someone.

"Ehem." We both looked at our backs and we saw Jane glaring at us..

"Uhh.."

"We were just talking, chill down Rubyjane" Jisoo said while laughing. Then Jane just rolled her eyes.

"I know, get back to work." She said and Jisoo kept laughing.

Why is she laughing..

"Okay okay, stop being jealous" I smacked Jisoo inside my mind. "Get back to work" Jisoo said while copying Jane awile ago.

While going back me and Jane stared at each other for a good 5 seconds. Then she went back to her office.

I sighed and went back to my desk to start working. While working Mr. Kim came in and he went out with his daughter

Then after 30 minutes Mr. Yang went in.

"Ms. Manoban" He called and so i looked at him "Photoshoot room, bring a friend." Then he left.

I grabbed Jungkook's hand and he was shocked.

"Bro, you are also good with camera" Then he nodded and we went to the photoshoot room.

"I wonder how, i wonder why~" He sang and i laughed at him. We went inside then there was a lot of staffs already, and Mr. Kim is here with Jane..

Wow she looks pretty.