1

So i decided to change Jenlisa's name a bit, heh. ciao.

The beginning of a new life
--
LAINE

"It's hard to say goodbye, but no matter what happens, no matter where you go. I'll always be with you. I love you babygirl, i can't wait to be with you again"

"Until in our next life Nini"

I opened my eyes seeing a white ceiling.. I sighed. What's with me and always having this past dream?

Isn't it weird? That i can still remember what happened in my past when i should be focusing in the present.

I sat up on my bed and think.

Does this mean something? Do i have to do something that i wasn't able to do in my past life?

"No, Laine what are you thinking" I shook my head. That shit is fiction.

I got out of bed, went to the kitchen to have breakfast.. And my breakfast is noodles..

Yeah, that's gonna happen when you don't know how to cook. Noodles everyday.

No not everyday, i sometimes eat at a restaurant.

Single life is booooringgg

Living in an apartment is boriiiing. But my work is close, so, i don't have to go get a taxi or something.

It's a walking distance.

Speaking of work, i should get ready or else I'm dead.

I'm working at one of the most richest company.. The Kim's.

Although Mr. Kim is such a cranky guy but meh, the pay is good so, yeah.

After i finished showering, i got dressed, grabbed my stuff, went out of my apartment room, then out of the building.

Good thing elevator exists. Cause I'm on the 10th floor. Heck,

While I'm walking on my way to work. My phone rang, i look to see who it was.

Oh shoot.. It's the assistant of Mr. Kim.. Mr. Yang Hyun Suk..

"Yes sir?" I answered the call

[Ms. Manoban where are you?] Uh oh, i hope i didn't do something wrong.

"Uhmm, I'm almost there sir," I answered, kinda nervous.

[Hurry up kid, Mr. Kim has an announcement, you don't wanna be late] oh thank gosh, i thought I've done something.

"Yes sir, thank you for informing me." Then he ended the call. I had to make a run when i went inside the building.

I took a deep breath when i got on my floor, the floor where i work.

"Huh, almost late again." I heard Bam saying, my seatmate. When i sat on my table.

"When was i never almost late?" I asked then i laughed.

"I'm just thinking.. You're the nearest, out of all the other employees.. Yet you never come early." He teased.

"Jeez, I'm sorry." I averted my attention from him when someone walk passed by, it was Yugyeom..

"Stop being lazy woman!" He shouted

"I'm not lazy!" I shouted back

"Laine?" I went back to reality when Bam, called me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just.. Thought of something."

I wonder if he's the same Yugyeom.. Aish, i still don't get it why I'm having this kind of vision and flashbacks.