49

Movie night
--

While the two lovebirds were busy working at their new work. Jisoo and Chaeng entered without them knowing.

And of course, Laine as the waitress, went over to where the two are seated to get their orders.

"And what would you two be hav- holy kimchi!" She shouted when she noticed it was Jisoo and Chaeng she was talking to.

"Hey Laine, nice forehead" Chaeng teased her best friend as she laughed seeing the holy forehead which she rarely see.

"You guys didn't tell me you'd visit today" Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other. The two planned something so they could all hang out when their works are done, they surely miss the two considering they work at a different place now.

"Where's Jane?" Jisoo asked, Laine pointed at the cashier where Jane is, they can see how hard working and determined she is.

"Anyways, what will you be ordering today?" Laine asked again, Jisoo holds a laugh at how formal Laine is. She never sees her like this so it takes time to get used to it.

"We're not ordering." Chaeng decided to say, Laine narrowed her eyes at her best friend and she sighed.

"Didn't i tell you before? If you guys are just going to visit us, consider yourselves ordering because Joo doesn't like visitors who doesn't buy."

"Okay okay, we'll order for the sake of your jobs." Jisoo said while laughing, Laine's face was like she was thrown in a garbage. "Two normal coffee's"

"What do you think the coffee we served here? Not normal?" Laine asked as she laughed, she then walk away to get the order for her friends.

But first, she stopped at Jane's corner.

"Hun, Chaesoo is here." Jane looked at her and she pointed at the two girls waiting for their coffee.

"Did they want something?" Laine shook her head answering the brunette's question.

"Just two normal coffee's."

"Okay then"

Laine waited for the two coffee's their friends ordered, and when it came she went to their spot and handed the coffee's

"That'll keep me awake" Chaeng mumbled and laughed while drinking her coffee. "So, you guys free tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because Chaeng wanted us to have a little movie night since she found a new series to watch, and she wanted us to watch with you." Jisoo said and Chaeng gave Laine her best puppy eyes.

"Oh! Of course, what series is it?" Laine asked her best friend. Jisoo nudges Chaeng's side motioning her to tell Laine

"Oh, you know. She-ra and the princesses of powers." She said while smiling. "It's not the 80's though, there's a new version."

"I recall that. I might have watched it before during my childhood. But sure! I'll let Jane know." Chaeng stood up and gave her best friend a hug.

"She's so excited to watch it because she said it was gayer." Jisoo said as she snorts. Chaeng glared at her after giving her best friend a hug.

"I didn't say that!" She shouted at her girlfriend but Jisoo kept on laughing "but yeah, like she said. It's a lot gayer."

"Okay you gay freak. Now let me work in peace." Jisoo and Chaeng stood up getting ready to leave for work.

"After your shift is done okay! Go to my place." Chaeng said and Laine gave her a nod, with that they left.

She shook her head and smiled because of her best friend.

After many hours finally their shift is done, and while they were walking home, Laine had a chance to tell her about the movie night.

"So, Jisoo and Chaeng wanted to hang out with us in Chaeng's house."

"Oh? What are we gonna do there?" She asked her girlfriend while she takes her hand.

"Mostly eat, knowing it's Chaeng." Laine laughed at the thought of her best friend always eating whenever they're together. "She said we are going to watch a series."

"What series?"

"You know, she-ra and the princesses of powers." Jane looked confused at what Laine said,

"Huh, never heard of that." That earned a gasp from Laine as she heard what her girlfriend just said.

"How come you don't know the legend, for the honour of grayskull!" She shouted as she raised her other hand pretending to hold a sword.

"I don't know why but I'm excited to watch it."

"Then let's go home first, and hurry on changing so we can go to Chaeng."

After the two lovebirds finished changing their clothes they immediately went to Chaeng using Jane's car.

As soon as they got their, Mrs. Park led them to Chaengs room where you can see Jisoo setting up the Tv and Chaeng eating on her bed.

"We aren't even watching yet and you're already eating." Jisoo and Chaeng both turned their heads to the girls that just arrived by now.

"Get in you two! Everything is set!" Jisoo shouted, so Jane and Laine went inside Chaengs room sitting on the floor because the bed is occupied by Chaesoo.

Hours and hours of watching they finished 2 seasons out of 5.

"Wow, i really want Hordak prime to die is it bad?" Jisoo mumbled and they laughed.

"My Catra and Adora heart is breaking i just want them to be together." This time Jane said and her girlfriend beside her agreed.

"Oh come on! No ones talking about Glimmer and bow!" Chaeng protested and they all laughed again.

More hours of watching, they finally finished the entire season.

"FOR THE HONOUR OF LESBIANS!" Laine shouted and they laughed again.

"Lesbians saved the day." Jane commented while almost teary eyed at how cute Adora and Catra are.

"Awww! The best friend squad is so cuteee! Guys we need to call our selves the best friend squad!" They all look at Chaeng and shook their head.

"I love their friendship but the 'best friend squad' sound so corny" Jisoo earned a smack from Chaeng on what she said.

"Is no one going to talk about that the best friend squad was formed because Bow and Glimmer kidnapped Adora?! It's formed by a kidnapping!" Laine shouted and Jane had to cover her mouth.

"And then Bow, Glimmer and Adora 'kidnapped' Catra from Hordak Prime's ship!" Jisoo commented.

"You mean saved?"

"Yeah that's totally what i meant to say"

"Don't you get it? I love you! I always have! So please just this once, staaAaaAayy!!" Laine re-enacted that ending scene and they all laughed at her.

"I really loved the scene when Adora was dying then Catra confessed her love for her then suddenly Adora was like you bitches thought i was dead, well sike motherfakas!" Jisoo earned another smack from Chaeng.

"You say too many curse words."

--
Ciao.

Okay guys, i have 2 new stories on my drafts and what would you guys like to read first?

A short tagalog fic 'Tindahan'

Or an english story
'little miss perfect'

I'm not going to publish it soon though, still working on it but i need ur opinion (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞