6

Familiar

--
JANE

Since I'm the next CEO.. Can i skip work?

"Come on! Don't be lazy!" Jisoo scolded. I am gonna be the most laziest CEO ever. "Your dad is gonna get angry at you." Aishh..

Okay fine.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

We got in my car and i drove us to the company.. Funny how we should've came with my dad but.. Yeah he leaves so early.

"Good morning Ms. Jane, Ms. Jisoo"

"Goodmorning Ma'ams"

"Goodmorning to both of you."

"Have a great day Ms. Jane and Ms. Jisoo"

Those are the greetings of the employees. Of course, Jisoo greeted back and i just smiled.

We went to the floor where our team should be working.

"Goodmorning!" They all greeted.

"Goodmorning guys!" Jisoo greeted again. I just smiled at them and my eyes fell to that one person,

Ms. Laine

She's so busy, she didn't even look at us.. Hmm, maybe she's working on that picture.

I got inside my office.. While Jisoo stayed outside, because that's where her desk is.

And I'm all alone here, so lonelyyy.

I looked at my office.. And then for some reason.. I heard someone saying.

'Look we're re-arranging your office.. It's filled with you and Lisa's picture now!'

What the?

Who the heck was that?

Who the hell is Lisa?

At that exact question.. An image came in my mind..

 An image came in my mind

Fuck..

Is she who i think she is?

That's Ms. Laine.. Oh my god what is happening?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted, and it was Jisoo "what?" I asked.

"Jeez, I'm older than you." She said while pouting.

"Yeah, and so?" She glared at me.

"You.. Are so mean.. By the way, your dad is outside he wants to talk to you." Oh, okay.

I stood up and followed Jisoo outside my office. And i saw dad.. Waiting for me.

"Hey dad." I called, he smiled when he saw me.