47

New start
--
JANE

I wake up all energetic and excited, it's me and Laine's first day working at Joo's free from my dad.

As i turn to look at my side, i saw her still soundly sleeping. I should make breakfast.

So i got up and went to her little kitchen to find some food i can cook, and all i found was..

"Noodles?" I asked myself, i sighed and put the noodles back to where i saw it.

I look in her fridge if there was something healthy to eat, and luckily i found eggs and bacon.

This would do.

So i started cooking for about 20 minutes and when i got back from her bed. She's still sleeping.

I didn't want to ruin her sleep but she really needs to get up.

I push away some strand of her hair that's covering her beautiful features as i caress her face.

I am so ready to sacrifice anything for this girl, even if it would cost my life i would do it in a heartbeat.

I want a happy ending with her. The ending Jennie and Lisa didn't get.

"Mon chéri, staring is a crime" I got startled when i heard her say an eanderment in french.

She opened her eyes and i giggled. "Good morning sleepyhead, get up it's our first day at work." I said to her and she groaned but still she got up and gave a peck on my lips.

"Good morning too. I'm still sleepy." She said and pouted, i rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, who decided to stay up late instead of sleeping early hmm?" I scolded and she scratched her nape. "Get up already, i cooked breakfast" I said and her eyes widened.

"Breakfast?" She asked and i nodded "like real breakfast?" She asked like a kid.

"Yes, since it's obvious you only eat noodles for breakfast and it's unhealthy" I said and glared at her.

But she didn't mind as she quickly got out of bed to go to the dining room where breakfast is served already.

I decided to follow her and i saw her staring at the food in awe.

Guess she never experience home food huh.

I decided to join her

"Oh my gosh, marry me." She suddenly mumble and i look at her surprised.

"What?" I asked while giggling.

"Just kidding, and also true tho." She said and both of us laughed, both of us dig in and started eating.

"So, hows my cooking?" I asked later on, she gave me a thumbs up since she can't speak because her mouth is full with food.

We ate in a comforting silence when she suddenly said something.

"I didn't know living with you would be delicious. I'm excited for dinner." I choked after hearing what she just said.

I don't know if that has a double meaning but i felt my  cheeks go red.

I quickly drank my water and sighed after i finished it.

"Woah, eat slowly" She said while laughing and i roll my eyes. She stood up and i look at her plate, looks like she's done. "I'm going to shower first, when you're done come join me." She teased and laughed once again.

I grabbed one of my slipper and threw it at her.

"I'm joking!!" She shouted and rubbed her head, the part where the slipper hitted.

She went to the bathroom still rubbing her head and i laughed.

Waiting for her to finish was like an eternity, because she took so long.

When she went out i sighed in relief.

"Thank heavens, what took you so long?" I asked, she handed me the towel before answering.

"I had a mini concert, ya know?" She laughed afterwards, i shook my head while entering the bathroom.

I finished a little faster than her, since i knew Laine was wandering outside the  bathroom, i decided to put my clothes on already.

When i went out she was already dressed, that's good we can leave afterwards after I'm done combing my hair.

"You think we'll do good today?" I asked, she shrugged

"I just hope Joo offers me the waitress, because i have an experience on serving."

She said, then she started walking towards me with her hand on her chin.

"As for you, i don't know. You could work as a cashier cause you know? Math" I don't know what it has to do with math on me working as a cashier.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked looking at her

"Come on, you're good at math, and don't even try denying, i saw you doing math on your mind before." I laughed at what she said

"Okay okay, shut it. Let's go, it's our first day we don't want to be late!" I shouted and she carried all of our stuff that we need and went to Joo's

Since his coffee shop is near, we didn't need to ride my car.

Thank heavens we were on time. As we got there, there was someone outside.. It wasn't Joo, but it looks like an employee of him.

"Good evening ladies, you're the new ones right?" He asked as we got close to him, me and Laine nodded.

Now, who's this guy?

"I'm a friend of Joo's and he's gone for a while, i promised him I'll show you all the basics on working here."

Well, i guess this is a new start

--
Ciao.

Hi guys sorry for the delay... again. I was so busy watching all 5 seasons of She-ra and the princesses of power, forgive me
(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

CATRADORAAA!