29

Tables are turned
--

I was inside Jane's office because I'm bored, while waiting for the time to go home cause i wanna eat chicken right now.

Suddenly someone knocked then came in, it revealed Jihyo

"Mr. Yang." She said then me and Jane quickly went out.

When Mr. Yang saw Jane he quickly bowed to her.

Perks of being the daughter of a CEO.

"What is it?" Jane asked

"You're father called me saying you should go to your house now, take all your friends." And with that everyone's face lit up and started clapping.

"Yes! Party!" -Yugyeom

"Driiinks!" -Yoongi

"Free timeee!" -Namjoon

"No work!" -Jihyo

"Winee!" -Bam

"Uhh.. Milk!" -Jungkook

"Fooods!" -Rosé

"Woooh!" -Kai

Everyone shouted except for Laine. She's just smiling and laughing at her friends.

Maybe she's thinking about the thing we talked about earlier. Maybe she's hella confused if Jane really likes her or not.

For example, earlier at lunch when we both arrived late, Jane looked hella bothered, so it may have confused Laine or something.

I should talk to her about this later.

"Soo, should we walk or?" Kai asked

"Nah i don't wanna walk, all the girls, on my car." Jane said 

"Nice free ride" Rosé mumbled.

"But how about us!?" Bam asked and Laine laughed

"Walk bro" She teased and Bam glared at her

"I have a car, i can take all the boys there." Mr. Yang suddenly said and the boys sighed in relief.

"Okay okay! Let's go!" I shouted and we all went outside the room.

'Wow they look so powerful'

'I feel like they're a family, a rich one'

'I wanna join them huhu'

I heard some of the employees whispering. Ah, fans. Okay no I'm kidding.

We got to Jane's car and i was about to sit in on the front next to her but-

"Lane is sitting there." Awww whyyyy.

"Me? Why me?" Laine asked

"I just want to" Jane said while smiling and i even heard Laine gulped because she's beside me.

"Jeez, lovebirds" Jihyo said while laughing. "You sit with us at the back" She said while pulling me.

Okaay fiinee, for the sake of my ship!

I went in first, then Rosé and then Jihyo, while Laine sat in front.

"Don't be nervous, I'm not a killer or something" Jane said to Laine beside her who's literally shaking out of nervousness.

"Yeah! Of course.. I'm sorry" She said and Jane just smiled at her.

I have never seen my cousin smile at anyone like that. I really need to talk to her.

She started driving and us at the back kept bickering

"Don't be nervous Laine!" Rosé teased her best friend and Laine looked at her and glared.