40

Surprise
--
JANE

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBYY JAANEEEE!!" I was woken up by Jisoo who shouted that and jumped on my bed.

That hurts, she's so heavy. As soon as i sat up she gave me a hug and i hugged her back.

"Thank you unnie!" I said and she was shocked

"Wow, that was so sudden you rarely call me unnie." She said and smirked, i rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever JISOO" I teased and laugh at her face, i got up from bed and so did Jisoo, she went towards me.

"We're going out today, your outfit is in your closet already!" She said and i was confused.

I was about to ask her where we were going when my phone vibrated

Honeypoo | 9:30am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

how old are you 70?

Son of a-

Okay calm down, she's my girlfriend.

Me | 9:32am
Wow thank you, and I'm not 70 shut up, I'm going to kill you in your sleep

Honeypoo | 9:34am
HAHAHAHA love u too, anyways see you later!

Huh?

"Take a bath and get dressed now!" I wasn't even done texting Laine when Jisoo dragged me towards the bathroom.

"Where are we even going?" I asked before she went out.

"Secret" Jisoo closed the door before i could even ask again.

Well, yeah i do need a bath right now.

After 30 minutes of shower, I'm already finished so i went to the closet to get the 'outfit' Jisoo told me about and...

It's a costume of Kristoff.. And there's a note in it, i grabbed it to read what's written.

'Just wear this and don't ask anymore questions! -jisooturtlerabbitkim'

Well,, i guess i have no choice then..

After wearing the Kristoff costume i went out of my room and saw Jisoo the 'Elsa' laughing at me.

"Why am i Kristoff?" I asked and she continued laughing "i want to be Elsa" I said and pouted,

"Oh come on! You look totally fine! Now let's go, they're waiting" I got confused on what she said.

"Who's waiting?" I asked and she just smiled at me.

We went out of the house and to my car, Jisoo made me sat at the passenger seat and she sat on the drivers seat.

"And since it's your birthday, I'm going to drive" She said, why won't she tell me where we're going?

She kept on driving until she stopped at the apartment building where Laine lives.

"Let's goo!" She said after she parked the car, she then pulled me outside and unto Laine's room.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Jisoo for like, a thousand times already.

I swear if she doesn't answer this I'll yeet her out of this building.

"Why, don't you wanna see your girl?" She asked smirking as she went inside without knocking or without Laine's permission.

Typical Kim Jisoo

"Of course i wanna see her but- wait why are the lights off? Were her bills cut off?" I asked, but i didn't see nor felt Jisoo beside me anymore.

"Jisoo?" I called but no answer. Okay heck, I'm getting scared.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The lights turned on and i was shocked when i heard Jisoo, Rosé and Laine shouting.

A lot of balloons were on the ground, and i saw everyone dressed up.

Jisoo as Elsa, Rosé as Anna and Laine as Olaf.

I laughed when i saw how funny Laine looked as Olaf.

"You look like a chubby unicorn" I said and she pouted.

"You're not even gonna say thanks?" She asked and i laughed. I went towards her and i gave her a hug.

"Thanks you guys, but you really didn't have to do this" I said, Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other then pointed at Laine.

"Of course, we didn't even think about this, it's your girlfriend who bothered us late at night and came up with this idea." Jisoo said and Rosé laughed.

"Yeah, like seriously Laine? Frozen themed?" The two continued laughing

"It's one of her favorite disney movies." Laine whispered pouting while the two kept laughing.

"Hey now, don't be sad. I appreciate it" She smiled at what i said and she puckered her lips.

I giggled and gave her a quick kiss.

I heard Jisoo and Rosé bickering about what i just did in the back. I look at them and i was right.

"Jane and Laine are sitting on a tree" Rosé started

"K.i.s.s.i.n.g!" They both shouted, Laine threw some balloons at the two and i can't help but laugh.

"What are we still doing standing here? Let's eat!" Laine said and i looked at her

"You can cook?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, hehehe, Chaesoo did all the cooking" She said while smiling.

"Jane, if you let her cook go find a new house immediately" Rosé said and i laughed.

"Yah I'm hungry" Jisoo shouted and we all agreed so we decided to eat already.

As we were eating i can't help but smile at them, Jisoo and Laine are bickering of course, what do i expect?

Rosé being the girl that she is, enjoying her food like she hasn't eaten for a whole year.

While looking at them i can't help but smile. I never felt this happy my entire life.

After eating we did a few games like spin the bottle, truth or drink.

Yes there was wine. Jisoo bought some, luckily we didn't get drunk

Minutes later Laine wanted to have some privacy with me, so the two went out. The love of my life started walking towards me.

"Hii" She said while smiling, i swear her smiles make me go nuts. "Are you having fun?" She asked and i nodded

"Of course! Thank you for this really, i appreciate it, but still you didn't have to do it.." I said with a smile, she gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead

"Hey, i want to make this day a special one for you, considering it's your birthday" She really knows how to make me happy.

"And you did, thank you" I said and smiled again

"Anything for you"

Such a sweet talker

--
Ciao.

Ayee yo belated hearts daay!