36

Hawaii
--
JANE

"Daaaad! Can i go to Hawaii with Laine?" I asked, it's the 30th of dec and New year is near, i want to be with her again!

Plus there's no work, yaas.

"Why?" Dad asked while looking at me. "Why not celebrate with us again?" I sighed, how can i make dad agree.

"I just want to spend new year with her!" I whined giving him my best puppy eyes. I hope this works.

"Let them be, she just wants to celebrate with her friend" Mom said to dad, yes mom! Support me! But no, not friend. It's girlfriend mom.

"But we are her family" Dad said to mom, can heee juuust agreee?

"Oh come on, let your daughter be, she's finally making friends, why not let her and Laine celebrate New year in Hawaii?" Dad sighed and he nodded.

"Fine fine, you guys can go to Hawaii" Yess!!

"Thanks so much dad!" I gave him a hug and he patted my back.

I was about to call Laine and inform her when dad suddenly asked.

"What's going on between you and her?" I froze.. Don't tell me he's noticing it.

"Dad?" I called pretending i didn't hear what he just asked.

"Are you two together or something?" I gulped at his question, i badly want to say yes, but if i want to be with Laine for long i have to deny..

"N-no, we're just close friends." I said and he nodded

"If i find out that you two are together there's gonna be consequences." He said then left, i froze again.

Consequences? What consequences? Now I'm worried for my position as Ceo and to Laine.. She might loose her job.

I won't let that happen. I got out of the house and went to my car to go to Laine's apartment. I called her on my way.

"[Whaat]" Oops guessed i woke her up.

"Heyy hun" I said and suddenly i heard a loud sound, what the heck "yah! Are you okay?" I asked worriedly

"[Yes i am, i uh.. Just fell down on my bed.]" I laughed at what she said "[stop laughing!]" She shouted and so i did.

"Okay okay, sorry."

"[By the way, why did you call?] She asked. I got to the building where she lives, i got out of my car and went in.

"I'm here at your apartment" I said

"[Why are you here?]" She asked

"You don't want me here?" I asked while pouting.

"[Noo, it's not that. Go to the 10th floor and room 823]" She said

"Okay byee" I said and ended the call. Just like what she said, i went to the 10th floor and the room 823, i rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

After a few seconds she opened it. Once she saw me she smiled.

"Hey you" She said then she hugged me "what makes you come here?" She asked as she let me in.

"I just wanted to see you" I said and smiled, i sat on her bed and travelled my eyes through her apartment.

Well it's not that big and also not that small, it's perfect for one person.

"Uhmm what do you want to do?" She asked as she sat down beside me.

"Do you have Netflix? Let's watch riverdale" I suggested and she nodded. She opened her tv and set it to Netflix and searched riverdale.