23

The truth
--
JANE

I did a little overtime for work. Most of the people here are gone, including my cousin. Jisoo

Oh i forgot.. She took my car. Aish now i have to walk on my way home. Great

As i was walking down the street, i came across that coffee shop near Laine's apartment. It wouldn't be bad to go inside right? What could happen.

And i need coffee. I went inside and the shop owner.. If i remember his name is Joo..

Really familiar.

He saw me come in and he smiled.

"Hallooo Ms. Jane" He greeted and i smiled "what should i get you?" He asked

"Latte macchiato" I said.

After five minutes he gave me my coffee and i paid him.

I couldn't help myself and asked..

"You're name is so familiar. Have we met before?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Actually.." He said and stopped "wait one second" He went to a guy and whispered something and the guy nodded. "Let's have a sit"

We sat on one of the tables and I'm here confused. This is something... Serious..

"Sorry to ask this" He started "but are you having visions?" He asked and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Visions? Of what?" I asked and he sighed.

He grabbed something from his wallet. And showed me a picture of...

"Laine?" But the picture was so old.. He then showed me another picture of her,, but..

It's Laine but. On a stage and dancing?

"How did you get that picture?" I asked

"She's not Laine" He said and i got confused.

How is that not her in the picture?

"She's Lisa, Lisa manoban" Lisa.. I heard that before..

"Lisa.. Manoban?" I asked and he nodded.

"She's a famous dancer in her time." The fuck? In her time? What? But that's Laine he's talking about.

I am so confused.

"I'm guessing you're confused. Follow me." He stood up and i stood up aswell to follow him to.. A room "sit on the chair please."

He pointed at a the seat next to me and i did what he said.

"I will be doing a Hypnosis session on you" He said, huh?

"Why?" I asked

"So you can see your past." Uhmm okay. I'll just go with it.

He grabbed something from his pocket.. It's like a necklace or something.

"I'll start swinging this and you need to follow it okay?" He commanded and i nodded.

He started to swing it and like he said, i followed it. I started to get dizzy at some point. Seconds later everything went black.

"You're taking me back right?"

"I am. If only you want to"

"I will be glad"

"Wait. Can i help?"

"No.. Just sit there and look pretty"

"I know this will be a hard decision for you to make again, because you were traumatized before. But trust me i won't leave you again. Maari mo ba akong pakasalan, binibini?"

"Yes baby, it's a yes."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry"

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For everything. Everything that I've done to you."

"No need to be sorry, it's fine.. I understand you"

"You're the best Jennie"

"When it comes to you.. I'm always the best"

"I love you Lili"

"I love you too my Nini"

"We're letting you go Lisa.."

"Time of death 6:45 pm"

"My baby left me.."

I woke up, tears on my eyes. I let out a sigh. I remember everything from the past.

Laine is Lisa, and I'm Jennie..

"Do you remember everything now?" Joo asked and i nodded "so you remember me?"

Again i nodded

"You're,, Sae Joo.. Kim Sae Joo, Jisoo and Rosé's adopted child." He nodded and smiled

"That's me"

--
Ciao.

Luh tagal ko pala nawala