46

New Job
--

"You really did that?" Joo asked Jane and she nodded, the two of us are currently in his coffee shop telling him what happened yesterday.

Jane stopped by at her house to get her things because, clearly she doesn't want to see her dad after what happened.

She moved in with me, of course I'm happy about it. I just can't help but think that she really gave up her position as CEO for me.

"Of course, I'd rather give up my position as CEO, than giving up Laine, you know?" She said and i gave her a smile. Joo gave her a proud smile as he patted our shoulders.

"So I'm guessing you're looking for a job huh?" He asked and i nodded. "Well i can offer you two a job here."

"Really?" I asked and he nodded, me and Jane smiled at each other.

"Oh my god. Thank you Joo, really, i appreciate it." Jane said as she gave a hug to Joo and i did the same.

"Eh it's nothing, anything for the two of you." Well, finding a new job wasn't hard at all, since i really have a nice friend, ya know?

"Sooo,, when can we start?" I asked, Joo smiled at me and Jane

"Tomorrow."

After all that me and Jane waved goodbye, and we decided to stroll at a nearby park hand in hand.

"You're not regretting it are you?" I asked her, she looked at me and shook her head "but you were trained for that."

"What? Do you want me to give up our relationship instead?" She asked and i shook my head. "Look, i did it for you, for us. And i don't regret it. Okay?" She said and i nodded "good" She kissed the tip of my nose.

I smiled at her aswell, then i suddenly felt my phone vibrate.

Oh it was my friends.

Smart people + Laine

Bam|9:40am
@Laine @Rubyjane HEY YOU TWO

Namjoon|9:43am
We're at a nearby park in the company, come meet us.

Me|9:44am
Did y'all just skip work???

Rosé|9:45am
Ofc, just for you guys, so come meet us.

"Jane, our friends skipped work" I said and she giggled.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"I think they're at this park." I think so, this is the only park near the company.

Me|9:47am
We're at the park already, where are you guys?

Jisoo|9:49am
Near the pond

"Near the pond" I said, Jane started to look for them, we didn't see them until we heard shouts.

"YUHOOO!!"

"LAINEEEE!!"

"RUBY JANEEE!!"

"HEY LOVEBIRDS LOOKY HERE!!"

Oh, there they are.

Me and Jane jog our way to our friends, clearly excited to see us.

"Hey guys!" I greeted and hug each of them and Jane did the same.

"Can't believe you guys are free from work now." Yugyeom said and sighed "so lucky."

"What do you mean free? No we're not, we got a new job" Jane answered, Kai was shocked at what Jane said.

"That fast?" He asked and i nodded "wow, so where's your new workplace?"

"The coffee shop near my apartment" I said, Rosé snapped her fingers.

"Joo's?" She asked and i nodded "nice one, I'll visit you guys there whenever i can"

Aww such a sweet friend.

"Hey i wanna go too." Jungkook suddenly.

"Me too me too!" Yoongi shouted.

"You guys can all go there." I said and everyone cheered "as long as you're buying" I added and they all frowned.

"Joo accepts visitors, just don't forget to buy." Jane joked and i laughed "no seriously, you gotta taste his coffee, it's one of a kind." She added and Rosé agreed

"I tasted it before, and yeah i agree with Jane." Rosé said and she suddenly held her stomach.

"Don't tell me you're hungry already" Jihyo said while looking at her then Rosé smiled shyly.

"Didn't you just ate?" Jisoo asked and Rosé nodded still smiling shyly.

"I swear, it feels like there's a monster living in your stomach" Namjoon said while shaking his head.

Jungkook pulled out something from his bag.

"Good thing i brought snacks." He said and opened the junkfood he's holding and everyone dig in to eat.

While eating of course we talked to each other, more like bickering.

Jisoo, Rosé and Kai reenacted the scene yesterday where as Kai is Mr. Kim, Jisoo is Jane and Rosé is me.

"Remember this day dad" Jisoo said copying Jane's voice "Laine is fired, and i quit being a CEO" After they finished acting the scene we all burst out laughing.

"Hey, if i was there, i would've captured a video of it. I'd love to watch it again and again" Jungkook said while laughing and i smack his head.

"No kidding, Jane that was so iconic." Yugyeom said and Jane teasingly smile.

"Find a lover that would fire you both at the same time." Kai joked and we all laughed again. I noticed the time it was close to noon and these dorks are still here.

"Shouldn't you guys be back at work?" Jane asked, wow it's like she just read my mind.

"Awww i wanted to stay here a little longer" Rosé whined and i laughed.

"Don't want you guys to be fired next" I joked.

"Actually i agree with Laine, let's go before that cranky guy decides to fire us." Yugyeom said as he stood up from the ground.

"Goodluck on your new work guys!" Jihyo shouted and all of them waved goodbye.

Me and Jane wave goodbye also, soon after they were gone me and Jane decided to go home.

Since it was a tiring day for us.

"Tomorrow is a new start for us" I said and she nodded as she lay in bed beside me.

"Yes it is."

--
Ciao.

Sorry for the delay, it was supposed to be published weeks ago, buuut i got sick and shits happen. Anyways here's an update! ^_^