𝟏𝟏

CHAPTER 11: MEETING BITCHES

BUNIDOLL STRETCHES THEIR LEGS ON THE BEACH BENCH, "you throwing a party?" they asked, gazing upon the vast ocean

BUNIDOLL STRETCHES THEIR LEGS ON THE BEACH BENCH, "you throwing a party?" they asked, gazing upon the vast ocean. the water sparkling and glistening under the sun's light, the dolphins swimming around without a care in the world, they're free. nothing can hurt them.

"how can you tell?i mean!" tommy stuttered, turning around to face the bunny masked player with his brows furrowed. ghostbur chuckles, "yeah, you're invited!"

"i just joined?" bunidoll looked at them, facing away from the ocean. they weren't really expecting to get included in events quickly, thought they didn't mind how the pace was going. it was welcoming.

"everyone is invited" tommy exclaimed, determined to give everyone the best time of their life at this party. he missed everyone, he missed his friends. bunidoll smiles softly, finding his determination adorable, "of course i'll come" they replied. it could be because of pity, but they didn't really want to show that to him. bunidoll doesn't want him to feel even more excluded that he already is.

"i think we'll need more cake, tommy" ghostbur stood beside the blonde, hands folded behind his back. "one cake is enough, one cake is enough" tommy repeated, leaving his spot to run around the sandy area.

while they're at the beach right now, tommy and ghostbur has toured the guest around Logstedshire. bunidoll complimented their place, it was better than what they could makeㅡbuilding is not bunidoll's specialty. when the platinum white haired player was also introduced to 'hot girl', they found it... interestingly amusing.

it was a rather comforting place away from a home. a vacation island, temporary. its just temporary. bunidoll thought about it, and they do have a thought in mind on what to do with this information. they listened to tommy ramble on about returning, and that he'll finally be able to kill dream. which bunidoll would only ponder on what to do with the information given to them.