𝟒𝟔

CHAPTER 46: WHITE STREAK IN HIS HAIR

SLIMECICLE WAS ACCOMPANIED BY BUNIDOLL, THEIR BOSS OFF TO SOMEWHERE WITH A TASK

SLIMECICLE WAS ACCOMPANIED BY BUNIDOLL, THEIR BOSS OFF TO SOMEWHERE WITH A TASK. he is always mesmerized by how much they know, questions always answered in simple words he could understand. but the question about how can he be more human-like gets foggy, they don't answer fully.

"why don't you smile more"

"i don't really know how to express my emotions, charlie" the ravenette has their hands folded behind their back, turning around to face the slime-being.

"oh? so you don't know a lot too? that is... weird"

"weird?"

"well, you're more human than me, how can you not know something"

"not everyone knows everything, and not everyone is the same. humans are always different yet.. the same"

"that is confusing"

softly laughing, "yeah, it is"

"hmm," slimecicle puffs his cheeks, eyes brightening as an idea pops in his head. "i could teach you while you're teaching me!"

"teach me?"

"yeah! so we are both learning"

bunidoll felt light as if showered in soft petals of flowers as they get peppered by gentle kisses from butterflies. they don't understand why his wholesome behavior melted their heart, though they liked it.

"okay then" a gentle smile painted their expression. "charlie slimecicle, we learn together"

"bunidoll of Las Nevadas, we can grow together!"

roses heated up their face, smile glowing brighter than usual as butterflies fluttered in an unsynchronized pattern. their laughter of angelic beauty brought euphoria to slimecicle, proud of his accomplishment of bringing a smile to their face. he liked seeing them smile, pearly whites on viewㅡ and it's because of him.