𝟓𝟓

not proofread

CHAPTER 55: WHERE THE BOOK ENDS

TODAY'S HER LAST NIGHT. MAE'S LAST DAY HERE IN THE UK before she finally departs alongside her brother. in the background of her camera, people could see george snuggled up in her bedㅡ comfortable under the sheets. she was in the middle of streaming and he decided to sleep in her room for tonight, to which she isn't really bothered by because he does it so often, but the viewers are dumbfounded and bombarded questions about their relationship.

mae wished that the lighting of her setup doesn't give away the redness of her cheeks, brushing past the questions with stutters that only got them even more curious. she would read past comments like "bet they go on secret dates and hold hands," and it did stir in her imaginations what it would actually be like to be in a relationshipㅡ not only with george.

"want to answer some questions, bun?" right. with all the teasing from her chat she completely disregarded the fact that she's on a discord call with karl, quackity, and sapnap.

"yeah, actually."

"we'll pick them for you," sapnap suggests. to which only brought suspicion on mae. she knows they're the type of people who exclusively picks question that would rile her up or something embarrassingㅡ not like she minds, knowing it's for entertainment purposes. she's just... slightly afraid of their choices.

"to everyone that's donating 'will you marry me?' i'm skipping past them. mi amor is not for you guys to take, back in the line!" quackity laughs, having past so many donations that included such requests. mae gasps, "no! don't be rude, mi amor!"

"here's one! it's fromm...  atelbsae? i don't know if i pronounced that right," karl chuckles, "did you ever live in korea? if you did, how long?"

"i completely forgot you have korean blood" sapnap mentions, receiving a soft giggle from the streamer. she twirls her chair from side to side slightly, "i never really stayed for long? it was always short visits. i can understand korean, i just can't... speak? yeah"