𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER 14: GET THE FORK

just a reminder!most of the people here will be how their canon character (dreamsmp) will act, because i find it uncomfortable to mess around with who they are behind camera

just a reminder!
most of the people here will be how their canon character (dreamsmp) will act, because i find it uncomfortable to mess around with who they are behind camera. also for irl things, i will just be doing who they are on camera often

confusing, i'm sorry!

WHEN BUNIDOLL LOGGED IN TO GET SOME JUICY PLOT ACTION, they weren't expecting to find the name Drista built out of bedrock near the mini christmas tree at tommy's exile. they stood in front of the build with a look of complete confusion, examining the block that was impossible to mine.

bunidoll could hear tommy and drista from a far, not bothering to join in their shenanigans. having that they had a busy day today, and playing in the server was not gonna make it any easier to get over lack of sleepㅡit's a sacrifice they want to make.

"AAAHH, BUNIDOLL IS HERE, BUNIDOLL IS HERE" tommy repeated as if bunidoll was some deity that only visits quite often. drista snorts at his reaction, following him as he runs towards the christmas tree. bunidoll? not familiar to our dear drista, all she could do is ponder to why they got tommy excited but also panicked.

"BUNIDOLL" the teen shouted once again when his dull blue orbs spotted them, continuing to sprint.

the bunny masked player flinches at his presence getting nearer, taking a step backward only to watch as tommy kiss the grass and dirt below. he has attempted to give them a hug, finding their embrace comforting, but that one step bunidoll took was what has completely ruined the entire almost dramatic reunionㅡeven though it has only been a day of their absence.

"PFF HAHA!" drista bursted out laughing and came to a halt just to catch her breath, tears of pure joy watered her vision. bunidoll only gave a look of amusement at the teen who still laid on the ground, taking seconds to get up because his ego was lowering from embarrassing himself.