𝟓𝟒

not proofread

CHAPTER 54: YOU'LL BE OKAY

QUACKITY LOOKS UP FROM HIS DESK, GLANCING AT THE TWO WHO WERE always with him

QUACKITY LOOKS UP FROM HIS DESK, GLANCING AT THE TWO WHO WERE always with him. slime and bunidoll. it seems like they have given the slime a name, charlie. the both of them sat on the velvety couch of his office, conversing on and on about topics that involves being human. bunidoll has become some sort mentor that would always reply to his questions, making the slime-being quite pleased.

quackity becomes afraid of what his future consists of, holding only one life left before he departs into his own state of limbo. as much as he doesn't want to think about, he knows how filthy this server is when it comes to countries being built, nations being gathered.

"are there different types of bodies for humans?" slime looks up at bunidoll, head resting on their lap. he likes it when they run their hands through his headㅡ even if he accidentally melts back into slime and end up leaving green, sticky residue on their hands.

"what do you mean by that?"

"bunnies have different fur color! also sometimes they have different... regions? i don't know..." he frowns.

the ravenette softly laughs, "male and female bodies differ. like i said, we are all the same but not quite, yeah? quackity and i are different yet both human"

"how does that work? what's male and female?"

"it's... there are things the female go through that the male body doesn't, vise versa. it is also an identity that can change."

quackity doesn't trust anyone to continue his legacy until he dies, but his eyes wandered towards the clueless slime being. he hasn't been corrupted by anyone in the server, clean and free from any toxins thats he could accumulate from being around people. slime has only seen things occur but has never participated in them. always watching from a far.