𝟓𝟑

not proofread

CHAPTER 53: CASINO ROYALE

BUNIDOLL STARES AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR, glancing down at their hand that held the beautiful, golden choker with quackity's name, something they cherish with all their heart

"he doesn't hate me."

words they'll repeat to themselves everyday. they like to say it's some sort of encouragement, so that he doesn't abandon me, he doesn't become disappointed in meㅡ many more thoughts that would softly whisper into their ears; as if a prayer. bunidoll always wants to do better, to be better. a goal that has been diminished due to their luck faltering.

they gasp upon seeing their eyes fade to the faintest of red, leaning closer into the mirror whilst pulling their right eye open. "no no no no no no god FUCK" the ravenette's breathing becomes staggered as they sink into the floor, rubbing their eyes as if it'll help with anything. this has been happening a lot lately and bunidoll didn't have the strength to tell anyone about it, doing their best to hide their imperfection.

"are you okay?"

well. the only ever person that has seen them at such a state like this is dreamXD. he would pop up out of nowhere and often at the wrong moment, always scaring the ravenette even if they remind him to inform them of his arrival. he was in his shrunken form but still taller than the average male, especially for someone like them.

bunidoll looks up at him with watery eyes, crying at the thought that the influence of the egg is still within them, crying at the thought that they will never be anything they desired to be. they didn't want a god to see them crying, but their entire body was trembling to the point they couldn't move much.

"oh you poor thing..." he bends down to their level, cupping their face in his hands as he gently wipes off the tears that stained their cheeks. "you're too perfect to cry."