𝟐𝟕

CHAPTER 27: FUCK THAT SHIT, LET'S START A RIOT!

WARNING:
blood, kidnapping

WHEN THEY REACHED TECHNOBLADE'S PLACE, BUNIDOLL IMMEDIATELY went inside to dry off. they fell asleep by the fireplace, a blanket wrapped around them. techno, dream, and philza spoke about tomorrow's events downstairs to avoid disrupting the ravenette's slumber.

"see you guys tomorrow" dream chuckles, ambling towards the door his hand above the handle. he lifted his head to turn back, having more words to say. only to swallow them, swinging open the door and leaving.

"wear more armor than that!" techno dumbfounds to find bunidoll only wearing a netherite chestplate. they playfully rolled their eyes at him, "i'll be okay, don't worry about it" they wipe off the water from their axe, looking at their reflection.

"we're going against half of the entire server, i don't think you should only wear a chestplate" philza nervously laughs, handing the ravenette a couple of strength potions.

"maybe just stay back with phil," techno suggested, adjusting his crown so that it wouldn't fall off easily. the other male nods his head, crossing his arms. bunidoll only continued to turn down their words, shaking their head with a stoic expression.

it was nice how much they cared about each other's safety but they really just don't want to wear too much armor. wrapping a garter belt around their thigh, which held a small pocket knife, "if i die out there, i'll die pretty" bunidoll comments as they dab their finger on their plump lips to spread the lipstick.

"you sure that pretty face isn't going to get ruined?"

they turned around to face that smiley mask, dream leaned against the frame of the door with his arms crossed. the ravenette pouted, "oh no, it's the pissbaby." philza laughed, turning his face to the side whilst dream just dumbfounds.