𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER 4: HAVE YOU HEARD?

MAE DROPS HER PEN ON THE DESK with a visible bored expression

MAE DROPS HER PEN ON THE DESK with a visible bored expression. homework wasn't being too kind on her today and she really didn't have the interest to finish it. wrapping her arms around a dream plushie she commissioned someone to makeㅡ anonymously. she perks her head up at her phone which was displayed on its wireless charger stand, the notifications of twitter repeatedly bounced around the walls of her room. it was normal for her to be notified with tags and replies, but it wasn't a whole chain of ringing for an entire 30 minutes.

pressing her hands against the desk to push herself towards the device, she presses her thumb onto the button to open it;

suck it😎 @.pogsimp27492 • 1d
remember when @.bunidoll mentioned that once they reach a million followers on twitch, they'll do a face reveal 😳..
💬4.2k 🔁6k ❤️10.9k

| bunny @.bunidoll • 1m
replying to @.pogsimp27492
...hmm..
💬5k 🔁10.3k ❤️120k

| pokimane @pokimanelol • 1m
replying to @.pogsimp27492 and @.bunidoll
will be waiting 👀
💬5k 🔁7.2k ❤️13k

though it would be an amazing achievement to get her first one mil, she wasn't that interested in facing the camera. not because she is self-conscious about her looks or anything, but who knows what the media will do about it. other than that, she held no interest in showing her face or even sharing about her lifeㅡ also because the curiosity of people is her clout. it would be nice to rest from constant false news being spread about her.

she doesn't really find it exciting that people would want to see a 20-year old, streamer that has flat affect and struggles to pass her deadlines.

"have you seen the stream of the blade losing his streak by this person named bunidoll?" tommy asked tubbo, running around the DreamSMP server. tubbo stopped following him and had a big smile on his face, "yeah actually, they're streaming minecraft more often now too!"