ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ

not proofread

BONUS SPECIAL: DAYS OUT IN THE FIELD

THE BLEACHERS WERE EMPTY ON A SUNNY DAY, TWO NAMES TRAINING IN THE SAME FIELD to study their opponentㅡ and perhaps to hang out

THE BLEACHERS WERE EMPTY ON A SUNNY DAY, TWO NAMES TRAINING IN THE SAME FIELD to study their opponentㅡ and perhaps to hang out. it's true that FERAL and SBI are known to be great when going against each other, but both teams share a bond of friendship. though, they do enjoy the competitive tension in the air every play.

"who's late again?" philza dumbfounds, glancing down at his clipboard as if he'll find the answers there.

"the team's here, phil" techno acknowledges, crossing his arms whilst looking back at his team to count each and every one of them. he pauses upon noticing that wilbur has gone missing. just a few minutes ago tommy was practically glued by the brunette's side, now he sat on the bench alone with the opponent's cheerleader, drista.

"sorryyy!!"

the whole SBI team turn to the owner of the voice. mae comes running towards the group of people, she pulled down on her skirt to keep it from flying. wilbur could be seen walking behind her with a grin, hands in his pockets. it's not suspicious for the girl to be constantly late during times like this, always getting herself tangled in a mess she got herself into or created herself.

"baby, your hair is all fucked up!" minx uses her hands to comb through her tangled, raven locks. the shorter female bent down slightly as she panted, not a big fun of running. niki fans her with her hands, "what happened this time?"

"i don't even want to talk about it..." her blue eyes look up at wilbur who didn't look back, joining back with his team, tommy running up to him with furrowed brows. she huffs then smiles, straightening her posture whilst shaking her head to mess with her hair even more.

minx dumbfounds as she spent minutes of her life fixing the girl's hair, watching as she messes up her work to create a messier look. "well, at least you're still here!" niki smiles, slithering her arm around the ravenette's waist.