𝟐𝟒

CHAPTER 24: BAD BOY WITH A GOOD HALO

WHEN DREAM DEPARTED FROM BUNIDOLL, HE DIDN'T fail to hear her frustration from afar

in all honesty, he knew nothing about bunidoll at all. he was just manipulating the situation to get answers about tommy's whereabouts. turns out he just got new information he can use against the bunny-masked ravenette.

though dream doesn't know what she's up to, it sounded pretty similar to his. to have control of the entire smp.

the way she looked so weak and vulnerable got him pondering, it is not often bunidoll is like thatㅡit's rare to see almost. the ravenette is always stoic or smiling innocently, double masking who they are truly.

bunidoll is odd, hard to decipher at times. dream turns around to where he was walking from, already further away from where he and the ravenette spoke. there still are so many questions asked about her and yet answers are still so vague.

knowing her now, there is a high chance a lot of her words can be straight-out lies. thinking about it deeper, is bunidoll using tommy as well to satisfy her desires for power?

dream sighs, he doesn't know if he should paint her name in red and mark her as an enemy, considering they have the same ideal. at the same time, they will differ in motive.

bunidoll is just a new player around the server, a new piece on the board that he wasn't expecting. her motive should differ from his, the ravenette's name isn't written in history. the story behind her thirst for power is going to be another thing dream will soon seek out.

someday he'll know everything about her, and she'd be nothing but a normal puppet to toy with.

bunidoll sat on the bench alone, looking down at the grass that almost hid her shoes. she can't get her head out of the thought about dream being able to manipulate everything now that he understands her plans.