𝟓𝟏

i am.. a dumbass at this, so forgive me it isn't accurate.

not proofread

CHAPTER 51: MOMMY? SORRYㅡ MOMMY? SORRY

CHAPTER 51: MOMMY? SORRY MOMMY? SORRY.. MOMMY? SORRY

BUNIDOLL GETS SURROUNDED BY A CROWD OF PEOPLE THAT KNEW OF THEM, WAVING A HAND at the adoring fans that pranced around

BUNIDOLL GETS SURROUNDED BY A CROWD OF PEOPLE THAT KNEW OF THEM, WAVING A HAND at the adoring fans that pranced around. it has been a while since they have joined a server of mini-games, having become quite rusty with how the combat system works in this version of minecraft. as much as they wanted to see the people that trailed behind them like ducklings, the streamer set them all to invisible.

"mae!"

the ravenette twirls around to face the boy, strutting towards him whilst mumbling a soft greeting. purpled beams a smile. it's not often you get to play with bunidoll, the only ever time they are able to interact is at Las Nevadas, since they are both acquainted with quackityㅡ so it was exciting to be able to be with them off the DreamSMP.

"purpled! heyy, are the others here yet?"

"yeah they're here, just.. some of them are preparing their stream" he shrugs his shoulders, "they're already in a private lobby, let's go!"

to say he was giddy was an understatementㅡ purpled was ecstatic about this day. the blonde drags them into a portal that appeared when he typed in commands, seeing how different the other side is compared to the theme of the lobby they're in. their were a couple of familiar faces, alongside people they have never met before. bunidoll watches as purpled joined in the group, receiving some questionable welcomesㅡ but they all looked like a happy group of friends. they stood in the background as the others conversed with each other, to which their orbs wandered around to list down the different players.

"bunny bunny" punz chimes out of nowhere, jumping off a platform to accompany them.

the ravenette gasps, wrapping their arms around him in joy, getting lifted off the ground and twirled in circles in the air. they miss punzㅡ even though they can often be found playing valorant matches together. the tall blonde puts them down, ruffling their hair with a grin on his handsome visuals.