A Not So Nice Dinner

I get up and say bye to Mikey. I sit there for a while petting Kat. I get Mikey's laptop and search for something that just popped into my mind.

I close it after looking at what I needed to look at and sit there watching black and white reruns of The Three Stooges.

Why can's I be right? Why? My feelings are all scrambled. I want to cry but at the same time I want to scream and just break everything in my way. Other times I feel desperate. For what? I'm not sure. I just want something to happen. I feel that time hasn't passed and that I'm still in the messy bedroom pinned down against the dirty sheets and.....

I get up and go to the market to buy things for dinner. Mikey says there's nothing wrong with me but I forgot to put on socks. How can someone whose okay forget to put in socks.

"Miss. You gonna buy something?" the lady at the fruit stand says.

I snap out of my trance and nod. I pick some fruit and lettuce into my basket. I walk to go to the cashier when a man brushes past me, closely touching me. I scream and all the things I got go tumbling down onto the floor.

"Miss....." the lady's at my side picking up the things. "Miss....what happened?"

I shake my head and pay. As soon as I pay I run out of there and run towards home. Safety. I bump into a bunch of people and I start to hyperventilate.

My hands start to shake and my knees go weak. I fall in front of the building and make myself calm down.

It doesn't work though. People stare at me as if I were a crazy woman....

••••••••••

"Woah...." Mikey says when he walks in. The table is set up with a pretty centerpiece Mikey had somewhere. I put the candles I bought and plain plates he had. I had tried my best to cook chicken and in my opinion it came out pretty yummy.

"Sit down." I smiled sweetly at him. He nodded and sat down awkwardly on a chair. I had on my prettiest dress and shoes too. I had tied in hair in a nice ribbon.

I could feel his eyes on me and that made me feel partly scared and satisfied.

"You look pretty." he says politely.

"Thank you..." I blush. We eat I'm silence and I hate it.

"Just because I'm not a hundred percent okay doesn't mean that we can't talk...." I say. He looks up from his plate and starts crying.

He goes to the room and locks himself up. I had never seen Mikey..... Or any guy cry.

I sit there in my seat with my fork in my hand. The only reason he was crying....was because of me. I was planning on telling him what had happened today.....but that isn't such a great idea anymore.

--------------------

Finally updated and sorry if it's short and crappy. I will try and update soon! ;)