Meeting My Future Brother In Law

I didn't want to greet Mikey's older brother Gerard wearing sweatpants and one of Mikey's hoodies. Or looking like a some sort of unnatural raccoon because my eyes were all red and my nose was too.

I didn't want to greet him, sick.

"Hi!" I say looking at Gerard. He was shorter than Mikey they look a bit alike.

I expected a hug since Mikey said he was a hugger, but I only got an awkward hand shake. I set the lunch consisting of salad and grilled fish. We had a long conversation and it took us a while to eat all the food because we were talking so much. We were sitting on the couch and I was starting to get drowsy. I closed my eyes with Mikey's arm around me.

••••••

"She needs help Mikey....maybe you thought it wasn't bad...but it is." I heard Gerard whisper.

"I know." Mikey responded. "I've always known but I'm afraid if I even suggest it... She will think she's crazy."

I continued listening to their whispers about me and opened my eyes to see where I was. It was morning and I was on the bed. Not in the couch. I felt all sweaty all over and then memories of my dream came back. I hadn't dreamed of the night Dave did what he, at least I don't remember. I shivered and tried to close my mind from it. The dream was so lifelike and it....

Mikey told Gerard about what happened to me? I sighed with sadness. I don't want Mikey telling anybody. I didn't want anybody knowing because that will just make people pity me. And I don't want that.

I fell asleep some more and I woke up to a smiling Gerard.

________\\\\\\_________

Sorry if it suck, is too short, or for any mistakes. I just wanted to update before I go to sleep :)