Name

"Hey." he says. I smile and look around for Mikey.

"Mikey's at the market. You have a fever so he went to go buy medicine." he explains. I nod and watch Gerard awkwardly standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"You know. Just because I was raped. Doesn't mean you have to treat me differently." I say. He looks at me in the eye for the first time.

"Sure I don't trust people....but...im no different."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I was acting like that." he says. "I just think it sucks that....that happened to you."

"It does. But life goes on." I say. I keep talking with Gerard and it makes me forget my awful dream. Mikey comes back and cuddles with me making me feel much better.

"So what do you think? Does it sound like a good idea? I have a friend who works in Eyeball Records. Make he can helps us out ya know?" Gerard says.

"With what?" I ask.

"Oh. Gerard's talking about starting a band." Mikey explains. "I'd be the bassist and our friend Ray would be the guitarist and of course Gerard would sing."

Mikey. In a band? He had never actually thought about being in a band.....

"What would the name be?" I asked.

There was a long silence and that's when the name search began.

\\\\\\\\\\||||||||\\\\\\\\\\

I know, I know that this isn't a chapter. And I'm pissed of at myself for not updating more. But I will!!!! :)))