"Super Ready"

Who knew weddings could be so stressful to plan? Invitations and booking the right venue. The dresses for the bridesmaids (I just have three), the food, the music and the decorations. I was so stressed out these last couple of weeks because Mikey has been away touring. I have had to deal with all the wedding plans with only the help of my friend, Elizabeth. 

I had yet to look at myself in a mirror because my friend Hylie was still doing my hair. 

 "Okay beautiful bride….ready?" she asks. I nod and she leads me to the tall mirror she has in her room. I gasp and smile. That girl in the mirror…me…does not look like….me. This girl is beautiful.

 "Do you like it?" Hylie asks fixing some stray hairs. 

 "I love it!" I say and hug her. She smiles and then brings my wedding dress. I wish i could have picked a wedding dress with my mom but that wasn't ever going to happen. I put my dress on, my sparkly heels with cats engraved on the sole (I saw them and HAD to get them) and everything was ready. 

I climbed into the limo and everything went by in a blur. I was soon standing in front of the church looking at a very handsome Mikey.

Walking down the aisle alone was the scariest thing I've ever done but when I grabbed Mikey's hand. I felt way better.

"Ready?" he whispered. 

"Super ready."

---------------------

Yes it's over. I was going to add more chapters and continue it but I lost inspiration and decided to end it with a happy, short, chapter. THANK YOU for reading ;D ^_^