Chapter 16

(I don't know everything about NightSwap since I don't think it's really posted, the plot I mean, but I'm going to try so nothing may be cannon, but who knows, expect their names, looks, and switched roles hopefully!

And here's a video with all of them I believe! Well when writing this that's all of then made and seen! -^-)

---

"Wahhh! Ouch!" The bell jingled "I swear I was sleeping.... Where the fuck did I enter?"

"Are you okay?"

"Eh?"

You looked getting a what the fuck face. A cute cross? It's like blueberry and cross same together... You definitely aren't seeing things.... Nope... It can't be...

"Uh... Yeah... Good... Sorry for droppin in like this um..."

"The names Xeno!" (God... Rememberimg names is hard)

"Xeno! Who's that?"

"Oh! Glamour!"

'Horror... Oh my god... Lust would die'
"Uh hi? I was dropped here and I don't know why"

"Well aren't you a darling~"

"Why thank you! You don't look so bad yourself!"
'Oh man... I need pictures'

"Heh, I know honey! Me and you will be great friends"

"Glad to hear! Glamour! Oh! My names Y/N! You can call me N/N if you like"

-Later-

'Holy moly... Dust is a small bean! And nightmare looks like a fucking bean as an octopus! And error! Hmm... This place is everything!'

"Welcome back from the explorement!"

"Who's she?"

"Dropped here from another multiverse! Y/N or N/N"

"Oh, well welcome them! I'm nightlight! This is Filter & Breeze!"

"How was Frappe and Juro?"

"They are doing good! They said hi and might stop by sometime!"

"Can't wait to see them! You really need to decide Night"

"Wah, i-its not like that!"

"Ooo~ somebody got crushes?"

"He so does! I have one for Envy"

'Envy? Who the fuck... Wait... Would it be lust since he is like this!? So how the hell he looks!?'
"Ooo~ can I see how they look?"

"Oh! We should show everyone so you aren't confused! We are named different as you can see"

"Mhm! Definitely"
'Cause I'm really worried about the so called stars here... I'm gonna regret this'

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)