Chapter 9

"Such pretty fireworks"

"Definitely...."
'I hate them but love them for leaving us alone'

"Hey nighty?"

"Hm? What's up?"

"Have you ever thought... Thought about.... Never mind... It's stupid"

"Y/N" He get his hand on her hand know the rail "You can tell me anything... You know this"

"Nightmare.... Heh, thanks"

You leaned on his shoulder making him smile blushing a bit. He wrapped a tentacle around your hip pulling you closer to his body not caring. A giggle came out of your mouth feeling him tense...

"Nighty... Relax... It's no different then me being on your lap"

"I-i know that...."

"Heh, your silly"

You looked at him giggling again. He looked at you removing his hand from yours putting it your cheek. Your cheeks heated more cuddling into it a bit looking at him. Nightmare leaned forward some freezing looking away with his light.... You went toward a bit whispering...

"It's okay... I don't mind"

"y/n..."

He tilted your head a bit moving again. You stared parting your lips some, closing your eyes a bit... Nightmare was actually going to kiss you.... A yell at you two made you back away quickly... You looked away biting your lip flustered...

'Damn it'

"S-sorry to interrupt boss but um... The stars"

"You didn't interrupt anything killer... Let's go then"

"Mhm... Right! Let's go"

You sped off quickly flustered at what just happened. Killer snickered a bit chasing after you with nightmare. You guys met up with the others waiting. They just stared at your face...

"Can ya not look at me?"

"Your red~"

"Shut up Zena... Let's get going already... Stars probably sensed ya..."

"At least we had fun"

"Definitely... Everyone in"

Nightmare opened the gate as everyone went inside. He had pulled you over to his side not saying anything about it. It just made you get more flustered.... After everyone went through he closed it reopeninng a different one taking you through it...

"Brother!"

"Heh, not today dream"

He hid you behind him closing it as dream appeared in front. You peaked out seeing a yellow skeleton who caught eye contact making you go back behind. Night sighs as you wonder off to the edge, we'll not really, but close enough.... He turned going over to your side...

"Nightmare?"

"Your so precious...."

"Hehe"

"Say... Can I continue to what I left off at?"

He had turned your head staring softly. You gave a light nod to him bringing in your dry lips then out. Nightmare leaned down pressing his teeth against your lips making you close your eyes... It may not be a normal kiss but.... It's definitely something you won't forget....

The two of you parted smiling at each other at what just happened... Definitely something that won't be forgotten.... He then picked you up spinning you around. Laughter broke out of you playfully hitting him to be let down.... He chuckled along a bit not caring... Unknown to ya... You two were being watched...

"No way.... He has a girlfriend.... They seem happy.... Should I tell ink? She could...."

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)

(Please check out my board.. I wrote something I need help with... It's about a ship name... I'm too obsessed with that ship for some odd reason)