Chapter 14

"Ugh! Your technology sucks!"

"...."

"I can do more on my regular laptop! Tch... I'm not hating on your stuff just.... Ugh..."

"I know they suck at the mansion.... We are waiting on the new shipmeng of technology... Do you know why I took you out through the town?"

"Uh... No?"

"I took you out to get you something you can work with"

"Really!? Hehe, you really are swap with my nightmare!"

"What?"

"Nothing! Let's go dream!"

"W-woah! Hold on!"
'God! she so much like blue!'

"Hahah! Having fun you two?"

"Blue! What's that?"

"Something..."

"Get back here!"

"Welp... Got to flee! See ya" He winked at dream "Lord dreamy~"

"Blue I swear! Woah"

*ding*

You stopped a the blade with your knife. You smirk pushing him back kicking him down. The citizen around stared in shock that someone tried to attack dream like that....

"You got balls attack in the Lord"

"Wh-who are you!? I'm just-Shut up"

You holded the knife to his throat darkly. He wined afraided for his life. Blue cane tapping your shoulder laughing nevously as dream got up...

"Now, now... Relax"

"Hm? I am" You put it away humming "I may have caught to much with those idiots"

"Hahaha.... I suggest you leave or I will tell"

"You will pay for this Bluetooth!"

"Ya, ya... Later"

"Blue..."

"Now now... Don't be angry..." He pecked his lips "I got to finish my job first okay? Later!"

"Blueberry!"

"Hahahaha!"

"Oh leave your husband alone"

"He's not my husband!"

"Well make him it and he won't be doing them"

"You damn!"

You ran away from him laughing. The citizens all laughed and smiled as ya ran passed them. They don't see their Lord act like a child or have fun.... He is still young no matter how he acts or looks.... (Monster years are different okay? DS!Dream here is only 252 which is pretty young for monsters)

—Back to "OG"—

"Nothing?"

"Not one thing..."

"Heh, relax... Your making yourself upset"

"Whatever Omni"

"King...."

"Wh-what? What you get all serious for?"

"Silly~"

He flicked him leaving away. Multi grew annoyed chasing after the annoyance. Four, who was watching from a distance, had a smile looking at the idiots....

'He always knows how to cheer someone up... Even if they get mad'

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)