Chapter 13

"Ouch.... That hurt... At least I'm out of limbo"

"You are?"

"Huh?"

You looked at the annoyed tall blue... No way... Did you actually... You looked up seeing a whole in his roof.... Oops.... You got up laughing nervously...

"Sorry about that.... I'm Code... Uh... I'll fix that for you"

"You damn right you are"

'His eye...'
"Um, may I know your name?"

"It's blue.... Now fix it and leave"

"B-but... I actually am not from here"

"Huh?"

"I'm from a different multiverse... You may not believe me but I'm not lying... I'll fix your roof though... Suck zen-zen isn't here... She could of just did it with a phrase"

"Uh huh.... I'll listen more after.... I'll get you supplies so clean the mess up"

"Sure blue!"

—After—

"And it's done! That took to long"

You wiped your face with a rag holding the crown. You still had it on and totally forgot about it.... You set it back on your head as he brought some tea to drink....

"Isn't that nightmares?"

"Yes? He gave it to me to wear... My nightmare I mean"

"Hmm.... I guess I'll take you to dream later.... Sci should be able to help" (My Random logic lol- Science = Classic here for me lol)

"Oh! Thank you! Something I wont ever experience again...."

"How you even fall?"

"My best friend made me drop the setting portal.... It's a ball of magic and such... So it has to relax a bit or it may create a vortex and suck everything in... Luckily that didn't happen and I was transferred to a random multiverse... That proves I'm just that good with coding"

"Can you hack?"

"Ya why?"

"Well.. I have a job that I need to hack into something.... It's illegal"

"You think you get caught?"

"Yup.... I took it since it's a lot of money and it can help pay my house"

"Hmmm... Fine.... But you have to have a good computer and let's not do it in your house just incase"

"Really? Your just gonna help like that?"

"I'm only doing it cause I want to vent my anger... And besides.... If your blue, why wouldn't I trust you?"

"..... if you say so"

"Hehe, sure"

—Later—

"Thanks a bunch for earlier... I'm sure dream can handle you"

"No problem blue! Hope we met again!"

"Heh, definitely..." He winked at the Lord "Later Dreamy~"

"Get out already"

"You know you want this~"

"Like hell asshole!"

Blue smirked holding his chin as the bird glared blushing gripping his hands. Ink shook his head on the couch drawing not even paying attention.... You went over to him seeing the drawing... Morbid as hell.... Unknown to ya, blue had started making out with the Lord....

"Nice drawing?"

"Hm? Thanks... Not a lot of people will agree"

"They just don't understand that concept of art"

"Heh... Thanks.... You said your from other universe right?"

"That's correct"

You two started chatting on how you got here. Behind ya, dream was on blues lap on the chair not even caring one bit about ya. He was marking him up all he could.... Going back to ya, you skipped over the details of blues illegal jobs.... All you really said you helped him with a job is all....

"B-blue..."

"I know dream... I'll continue this later... Fix yourself up and help her.... Be ready cause I'll be dropping by at 8...."

"Mhm... Just one more kiss"

"Heh, someone is needy today"

"Sh-shut up..."

"Here's you kiss since it's fixed"

"So are we gonna... Uh"

"What's wrong? Did he.... Really!?"

"Mah... Not my fault dreams likes me"

"I hate you so much"

"Hahaha"

'This is definitely a different universe'

To be continued....

(Sorry for mistakes; I tried)