Chapter 10

"Carrot? What brings you here?"

"Papy?"

"Hey blue.... Just came to see hows everything"

"do you want a snack?"

"Sure sans"

"Okay! I'll get one for you!"

"Thanks" He watched his brother leave "ink"

"What is it?"

"When did nightmare has a human?"

"What?"

"I caught him with a human... It looked like they were a couple..."

"That's impossible... Unless..."

"Ya... That's what I thought... She doesn't know"

"What she look like? Do you remember?"

He then described how you looked that night with nightmare. Blue who was leaning on the wall annoyed with dream. Can't they see they are happy? Why else would they have been at a carnival!?

"I'll go give it... Hey papy! I got your snack!"

"Oh! Thanks Blue"

"No problem!"

—Somewhere—

"Why the hell did you call me?"

"Dont go please! It has nothing to do with anything that I always argue about!"

".... Fine... But I swear..."

"You have someone you care for right?"

"....."

"I saw her behind you... You were on a date right? Um... I don't know where you went after but uh, blues Brothers saw you and told ink about her.... Blue said he was gon a tell error, which confused me a lot but I let it go telling him it be easier if I tell you directly... So uh... Be careful with were she goes okay? Im not forcing you... Hehe, I can tell your flustered brother... She makes you happy huh?"

"Shut up... Thanks I guess brother..."

"E-eh?"

The word disappeared leaving dream in tears as he woke up.... He was called brother again... After so many years.... Blue came in shock going and hugging him. Dream cried happily hugging him back. The berry smiled hearing what the gaurdian said... He was happy they were getting along and even the darkest hearts can shine again...

—At the bads—

"They found out?"

"Well... Ink..." Nightmare answered dust "blue and dream aren't gonna do anything"

"Oh?"

"Hes the one who told me.... And then teased the hell out of me"

"Haha, brotherly love if I don't say"

"Shush it Zena... How the hell are you not crashed?"

"that's not important" Error answered with zena on his lap "I want to know where you two left off to"

"Ooo! Me too!"
"Same here"
"Tell us!"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)