Chapter 7

"Done... I finished it... Yay..."

You passed out on the table in your hands. The tool rolled a bit away since you dropped it. What could put do... Didn't get no sleep for two days.... Up ur body said no even though you had so much energy to spare....

—dream world—

"Ahhhh! Get away!"

You stood emotionless in a bloody lab coat holding a pair of scissors and a knife on your leg. You had bandages on you as they ran from you and the building... The burning collapsing building....

"Ngh!"

Zena stood against a tree half of her face melting holding her missing hand.... She was also missing a leg... You went over as she looked at you shaking a bit... You set it down crouching to her...

"You okay?"

"Wh-what does it look like?"

"Hmm... Then I shall help you but... You have to be my friend"

"Eh?"

"Can you promise not to leave me? Even with my bullshit?"

"Heh... If you do as you said... definitely... I'm not like these psychos"

"Alright then... Let's get you fixed up"

—Morning—

"Mhm... Ha~"

"Morning"

"Hm? Nighty?"

"I found you passed out on the kitchen table with your stuff"

"Oh.... Thanks... Why your room?"

"Make sure you sleep.... Was that real?"

"Huh?"

".... I know I promised not to-Your went into my dream!?"

"....."

"Grrrr... Don't talk me understand?"

"Listen!" He pulled you over "I just want to talk okay!?"

"No! You fucking went tinto my dreams! Something you promised not to do!"

"You looked in pain okay!? You stared crying! I was worried okay!? I'm gonna look if I'm worried! I care damn it!"

"....."

"I know you hear me! So stop looking away!"

"Ngh!"

He had pinned you down on the floor glowing. Your negativity was probably high right now.... Of course it made you happy him saying that... But... He broke the promise... Something you especially Hate....

"Listen.... I will never want to hurt or loose you got that!?"

"....."

"Don't give me that look damn it! Can't you understand how hard it is for me!? For me to show love?"

He started crying starring at you regretful gripping his hands. You whispered his name lifting a hand wipping them sadly... You know exactly what he mean.... Hes not good with showing positivity... Good emotions like you were... Well... You were... Well more emotionless then anything but still....

"Sorry nightmare... I just... I hate it when people go back on promises"

"I know the feeling.... Listen.... Please don't be mad... I'm not gonna do it again... I just... I'm not use to that negativity from you... That type anyways...."

*click*
"Hey bo..."

"Get out"

"On" He snickered leaving "it"

"Asshole"

"That's error for you"

"Definitely...."

"So.... You gonna get off or stay like this?"

"R-right.... Sorry"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)