Chapter 8

"Ngh!" *spark, clank*

"W-what the hell..."

"You damn!"

Zena kicked him into the wall grabbing her hand back. They all stared widly at it be in mechanical besides you... You got up going to her reattaching the wires and stuff....

"Never do that again horror!"

"H-how the hell am I suppose to know it's mechanical!?"

"She told you to leave her belt alone did she not? It covers where the attachment it... There! Your all good!"

"Thanks... Lucky it didn't break"

"Mhm!"

"what's all the noise?"

"He took off her arm"

"... Idiot..."

"You knew!?"

"Of course I knew. I'm not stupid... I chat with them unlike ya"

"......"

"You mean! Gah!"

"You deserved that"

"Hehe... Maybe..."

"We are going out in a few"

"Oh?"

"Yup... All of us actually... We are gonna go back to your AU for that fair you mention"

"Really?"
"A fair?"

"take it or leave it cause I won't give ya a reward like this again"

"Oh hell yes then!"
"Sure!"
"I better not be touched"

"Great! Hopefully no problems come!"

"Yeah.... By the way... You feel everything?"

"Hm? Oh yeah... It hurts... But not as badly as regular marking... It don't bug me anymore as long as no one destroys my bestie work"

"You give me to much praise"

"You deserve it... Especially from how you been doing this since young"

"Stop rubbing my head... I mean it"

"Hahaha, can't help it Code"
'Seems someone liked her being flustered'

"Your adorable"

"Killer! I'm not! And get off my back!"

"Hehe, okay, okay! But you are!"

"Stop rubbing my head before I hit you"

"Hehehee"

"Hmph.... Assholes" You walked away to nightmare "when are we leaving?"

"After you girls are ready"

"We aren't gonna take long... We aren't your average his after all... I advise you not to show weapons and keep these tenetacles away unless you need to"

"Ya ya" He patted her head twice "Y/N"

"Wh-whats with ya and touching my head!? Ugh"

'Heh... She's too cute'

"Welp I'll follow the angry Code.... See ya in a bit!"

"Sure..."

"Boss... We have to change don't we?"

"Yup... Unless you want to stick out like a sore thumb"

"Lovely..."
"Great..."
"Yay...."

"Hahaha, don't be so grumpy... I have to too... Let's hurry before they come back"

—After some minutes—

"Come here!"

"No! Like hell you are putting that on me!"

"Girls?"

"Nighty! Help!"

"Wah"

He looked at you confused as you ran around him hiding in his tentacles. Zena came out shaking her head holding make up. She was red crop top with a sleeveless jean jacket with jean shorts and ripped panty hoes under then with blue boots and red gloves on.

Her hair was curled with a bow in the corner.... The sans glancee at error who was messing with his phone... Definitely his string.... What stuck out on her stomach was the stitches on half her body all weird shaped... Does it go all the way up?

"It's just make up... Jeez... I was just gonna put gloss on your lip and some eye shadow"

"I don't wear that and never will"

"She looks fine Zena... But that doesn't mean I won't let you suffer with eye shadow"

"Wah! Nightmare!"

"Oh hell yes"

"Give me it"

"I'm going to kill you!"

—few seconds later—

"Omg! Your beautiful! Look at the cuteness! Purple and black suits you so well"

"I hate you all"

"Don't be mad now... Everyone here agreed you look nice"

"you just like torturing me"

"Heh, maybe"

"Hahahaha!"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes; this is probably confusing I bet)