Chapter 3

"Woah!" You looked around at the group "thanks for pulling me from my house I suppose"

"Just came back" He motioned to the Sansbucks in your hand "I presume?"

"Yes I did nighty... So? What you need? And I thought you didn't want me to be infront of these idiots as you say"

"Got a job for you... Come"

"Sure.... Why is that one looking like he wants me for dinner?"

"Cause he does"

".... Ah... That's horror then... Then he's killer and that's dust"

"Correct... Move"

"Ya, ya... I'm coming, I'm coming... I just gave you the ball last week"

"This is something different"

"Hm? How so?"

"First off... What hell are you wearing?"

"don't even.... I was put in this "princess" outfit"

"Heh"

"I'm not your amusement nightmare"

"Too late for that sweetheart"

"Whatever"

"In there"

"Hm?"

You walked in dropping your empty cup. A whole screen of monitors with a desk in front... You went up tracing over where the keyboard is getting the clear buttons to come up. The boss chuckles at you looking at the hologram and everything... You looked at him filled with positivity

"Yes this is something for you to work on... It's connected to the multiverse an others thanks to error"

"Really!?" You turned coughing at your squealing "What you want me to do?"

"We are trying to locate the star sans... When we got fight... I want to see if you can locate them"

"Oh? That might take couple of battles you know"

"We know that.... That's why we gave you this... It shouldn't take long with this advance technology"

"I see..."

"No need to hide that excitement" He brushed a tentacle against your cheek holding your hip "I know you want to act like a kid"

"Sh-shut... Stop teasing me damn it"

"hahaha, no can do Code... You have a break coming up correct?"

"yes"

"Well... Your gonna stay here to do what I asked... You can bring your equipment here too... Hook it up here so they don't mess with it... This room is off limits unless me or error is with them"

"Heh.... Alright... You know how I am"

"Don't worry... I'll make sure you get your stuff... I already putting your food supply there since you have insomina"

"I slept for 2 hours and I'm fine... I don't have insomina..."

"Uh huh" He backed away leaving "come on, I'll introduce you properly to the gang... They already seen your abilities"

"Okay"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)