Chapter 15

"Eh? This is nightmare? Your brother?"

"Yes that's him"

"But... But... He's so... Dream"

"what?"

"Nothing.... Why he changed?"

"Cause I destroy all negativity"

"Huh? Oh man... This worlds just becomes more fucked up for my head...."

"W-what you mean? And who are you anyways!?" Night questiones "Also where is error and cross!?"

"We didn't capture them"

"Oh thank god"

"Your definitely too much like dream for my liking... And not him.... I wouldn't have" You brought the crown out twirling it "this would i?"

"That's my.... But..."

"Don't worry to much about it... You won't be seeing me again after this anyways.... And you mister! Havnt you heard of something called balance? Like life and death? Yin and yang?"

"....."

"Killing someone you called family is stupid... My nightmare doesn't even think that way no matter how much he hates dream"

"Wh-what?"

"Nothing.... You two really should fix your relationship.... Brothers shouldn't be like this! And how he gonna attend you and blues wed-We aren't getting married!"

"Brother eating married to blue!? I didsaprove whole heartedly! That bastard! Mhnmm!"

"Shut up for a second Nightmare"

"Mhm! Hmmm! Mhmnnjm!"

"Your brother will kill blue before you even say you actually love him... I bet you never said that huh?"

"Wh-what is this!? You aren't some love maker!"

"You two were making out while me were talking that other day"

"T-thats..."

"hm? Just what? I know you dang love him... I can tell it affects blue too... He trys so hard so you can say it to him... Your like playing with his feelings"

"I-im not!"

"Really? Then tell me right now! Do you love him or not? Nightmare?"

"Brother... As much as I disagree with.... You really are... I seen how ya act"

"This has nothing to do with anything right now!"

"Stop being a stubborn ass!"

"Ngh! Hey!"

"Listen to me right now! Do you or do you not love blue!?"

"...."

"Answer me!" You kicked him down "dream! Do you love blue!?"

"Fine I love him happy!?"

"Good. Now do you love nightmare?"

"Wah, that's not even a question... He's my brother why wouldn't I? Pains me enough to-Then don't you idiot!"

"D-dont you dare hit me again!"

"Jeez.... Balance is always key in a universe so don't destroy it!"

"Tch...."

"Did you just click you tongue at me?"

"N-no Y/N!"
'This lady crazy!'

"That's what I thought!"

—To regs—

"Uh oh"

"What's up multi?"

"Uh I may or may not have sent her to a different place"

"... What!?"

"Don't freak out... Just don't tell nightmare I found her... Your didn't right?"

"Well..."

"Great... Just great error...."

"Well... at least he doesn't know about you getting progress and stuff.... So I can just say you are still working on it"

"You better... Don't make other problems okay?"

"Sorry... I'll ask next time okay?"

"Sure" He then laughed nervously feeling a dark aura as he rubbed errors skull "uh..."

"Mind if we talk multiverse?"

"Uh.. S-sure 404... haha... haha.."

To be continued....

(Sorry for mistakes)