Chapter 6

"Damn it... Lost it again"

"Nothing?"

"Nope... I'm starting to think it's not an au at all"

"You mean like a seperate space?"

"Mhm... But I'll try one more time before anything... Only saying this by some of the code I have gotten"

"Hmm... She's right... I never seen any code like this nightmare"

"Hmm... Good job then"

You giggled rubbing back at the tentacle as he stared at it. The others totally weren't watching what he was doing to you... It then hit him for a minute...

"Hey, hey... Don't you think this would fit?"

"Huh? What you.... It might... I totally didn't think about the levels of the paradox and such"

"I thought of the void but didn't think..."

"Same here... It might work"

"What ya talking about?"

"My mini project"

"That one? Huh... Could it be the code your missing?"

"Don't know... Have to test it!"

You got up going over to your side desk with your laptop and sphere compressor boot in it up. Your friend took out your flash drive making it normal to all the AUs and such... Zena tossed it to you and you plugged it in opening everything.

"What she doing?"

"Just watch killer... I wonder if it will make this time..."

"Let's see...."

"Jeez... Her hands move to fast... How her eyes even reading that?"

"She just processes thing fast horror... Her glasses also helps to spot errors"

"Huh...."

"Okay... Let see.... This with this.... Should it be x25 or 50?"

"Try in between I suppose..."

"35 it is then.... Okay... This goes... And.... Let's see if they works!"

You hit enter turning to the box. It was glowing and rumbling a bit. Then started smoking and beeping making you pale with your friend...

"Take it someone safe! It's gonna explode!"

"Shit!"
"What!?"

Nightmare had pulled you over to him quickly as error shoved it in a portal. It exploded right before it closed so ya got some wind and particles... You coughed swishing your hand from the smoke... Great...

"Great... I got to remake it again"

"Let's go see what we can scratch from there okay?"

"Easy for our to say... I have to spend a whole day making that"

"Hahaha...."
'And this is why you have insomnia'

"It should be cleared... Let's go"

Everyone went brought the gate way. The machine was fried still smoking a bit. She sighs tapping where the ball forms... It came out melting making her groan...

"Something is still wrong..."

"What could be?"

"Don't know.... Can you scan Zena?"

"Sure!" She stared at it humming "damn it's fried... You added something new to this one?"

"hm? Oh ya I did"

"Huh... It's intact... Could it be rappelling it?"

"uh... never thought of that... I have to look at the properties again"

"Hmm.... The generator is fine.... Uhh... Seems the board is gon like the wiring..."

"Yay... That's so much work..."

"Hahah... The essence factors are good though"

"Hmm.... Welp... Guess I got to redo it..."

"Alright" Zena holded her hand to it "Disassemble"

It broke into the pieces that made it up. You grabbed all the good pieces boredly... What could put do now... Nightmare squated down by you...

"How she do that?"

"Hm? Oh... It's an ability or magic of hers"

"Really...."

"Mhm... You may not be able to tell but... She's part robot"

"What?"

"I made her parts... Don't say anything... She doesn't like talking about it"

To be continued.....

(Sorry for mistakes)