Chapter 25

~~~Selena~~~

I stood shocked by what I had found out. Percy and Grover stared at me, too shocked to speak. I felt tears threatening to fall on my cheek and bit my trembling lips to keep it from happening.

"How could you..." My voice cracked and my tears finally fell. I didn't bother wiping it, I wanted to see Percy get hurt by what he did.

"I cane explai--" Percy stuttered but I cut him off.

"How could you, of all people, be the reason of my sadness and isolation?" I cried. I felt people staring as they passed, probably wondering why a girl was crying by the harbor.

"Selena--" Grover started but with one glare he shut his mouth.

"I think I'll go check on Thalia and Annabeth." He muttered and left me and Percy.

"I can't belive this..." I backed away as Percy raised his hand towards me. "Of all people..."

"Selena please let me explain." Percy begged. I wanted so badly to just forgive him so we can be together, but he did something I didn't expect him, of all people, to do.

"And to think I trusted you." I sobbed. "And to think I fell for you!"

"Selena, please!"

"Shut up, Percy!" I yelled, ignoring the stares we got. "I knew it. I knew you weren't any different from the guys I knew. First they're sweet, next thing is they break your heart. And in your case, you lied to me!"

"I didn--"

"You should've told me that you were the reason why Serena's gone." My tears had blinded me, yet I could see Percy's pained face.

"I should've known better than getting involved with you." I whispered and ran away, not knowing where I was going. I didn't care. All I wanted was to leave.

I can hear Percy frantic'lly calling me as he chased me. I ran faster, trying to see through my tears. After looking desperately for a place to hide, I ran towards a big cruise ship. I slid down the wall and peered behind me after wiping my tears. I saw the others yelling at Percy, and Percy flung his arms repeatedly into the air. I wiped the last drop of tear from my face and closed the door of the massive ship, while at the same time closing away the love of my life.

~~~Percy~~~

"You what?!" Thalia screeched when she found out what happened.

"I didn't know she was there!" I yelled back.

"What did you say that made her angry?" Annabeth asked.

As if she cared.

Grover and I exchanged looks and said, "Nothing in particular."

It's bad enough Selena found out that I was the reason Serena was gone, but if Annabeth found out I prefered Selena as a girlfriend, all hell would break lose.

Annabeth narrowed her gray eyes and turned to Thalia. "Where do you think she went?" She asked.

Thalia looked around for the hundredth time and sighed. "Miami Harbor is a big place, it's not gonna be easy searching for her.

"It's all my fault." I groaned and punched the wall next to us. I continued punching until Grover held me back. I saw blood on my fists yet I couldn't fell the pain. The only pain I felt was in my heart. For I know what I did could lose Selena forever.

"Let's split up, we might still find her." Grover said and we all nodded. We all ran in different directions, each one asking people if they've seen a girl with Selena's description anywhere.