Chapter 28

~~~Serena~~~

We finally arrived at camp where Chiron was more than happy that we were okay. Although he looked at me oddly, he didn't say anything. I wondered if he knew I wasn't Selena.

At the Miami Harbor, I waited for my sister in the bathroom, knowing she was gonna go there. She always throws up when her stomach feels weird. Just as I thought, she did go there, and thankfully, no one was there. When she saw I was gonna kidnap her, she put up a fight. She was always the stubborn one between us. After a while I got tired and shoved a handkerchief with some sleeping gas into her face and she soon fell unconsious. I tied her up and carried her out the other door of the bathroom where Luke was waiting. He then took her to the submarine and I went back to the bathroom and put on her coat that she was wearing to hide the clothes that I weas wearing. Percy's friends would get suspicious if Selena came out of the bathroom with a different set of clothes. I then put on some contacts with a similar color of Selena's eyes. Thank goodness her hair was nearly the same length as mine. I would hate to cut it shorter. We then went back to camp with Percy and his friends oblivious to the enemy they were taking with them.

As I stood in the Aeolus cabin, memories flooded into my mind. I remembered the laughs and jokes Selena and I used to share. There by the fireplace we used to sip hot chocolate on cold days, making up stories like we do when we were kids. I shaked the memories out of my head as I went in front of the mirror, breathing deeply.

Selena isn't here, and yet her scent still lingers in the air...

Luke's plan was to make me play with Percy's heart and break it so he would hate Selena. And if that happens, he would show Selena how Percy hates her and Selena would immediately hate him. Luke then would expect Selena to join Kronus army against the gods since Percy broke her heart. I onced asked him if I would still get her powers, and he said that the moment we turn sixteen, our full goddess powers will come and thats when he would kill her so I would become more powerful. But in the meanwhile, he would use her as a tool. I liked the plan.

There was a soft knock on the door and Thalia poked her head in. "Dinner's gonna be ready soon." She said.

I nodded and she left. I couldn't help notice that there seemed to be something in her blue eyes. And I'm having a feeling that it's suspicion.

~~~Thalia~~~

I went to the Dining Pavilion and slumped in my table. Selena's acting strangely. Normally, she wouldn't take that long to get ready for dinner, since she hardly cares about her appearance. Which is ironic since Aphrodite's her mom.

Just a while ago Chiron told Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and I about Selena and Serena. Turns out they were full goddesses that were taken away from Mt. Olympus. Their parents are Aphrodite and Aeolus, and he's about to tell that to Selena later after dinner. He says that they would receive their full powers when they turn sixteen, which means they'll be powerful. And if Serena kills her sister...she'll be more powerful.

I frowned at the idea of someone my age being nearly undefeatable.

"Hey." Annabeth said and sat next to me. Normally, this wouldn't be allowed since demigods are supposed to sit with their own table, but since dinner hasn't started, the rule isn't official yet. I saw Selena walk over to Percy and gave him a kiss before going to the table.

"Hey." I said. "I know you don't like talking about Selena, but don't you think she's been acting strange?"

"How strange?" Annabeth asked. I doubt she would notice it since she hardly payed any attention to Selena.

"I don't know..." I frowned. "It just...I feel like she's not herself, like she's someone else."

~~~Serena~~~

The next day, I sat and watched Percy sword fight against some kids of Hermes. They were good. Not as good as my boyfriend though. Even though I know that I was pretending to be his girlfriend since I'm not really Selena, I couldn't help enjoy it. I used to like Percy after all. And sometimes, when we're alone, that feeling would just pop out of nowhere and would try to distract me from my purpose.

It's been a few days since our arrival, and so far my cover as Selena still works. No one has suspected the fraud Percy and his friends brought home. Luke said that Percy really loves Selena--I remember frowning when he said that--and that if she ever breaks his heart, there is a possibility that his heart would change. As in he could move into the Titan's side. I mentioned that it would take more than a broken heart for Percy to go against the gods, but Luke said that I'd be suprised at how a daughter of Aphrodite can change a man. Whatever the hell that means.

It doesn't really matter to me. I already have Luke, but....I don't know. It just feels wrong. It feels as if were only together by force. It's like we just have to be together cause we have to, not cause we want to. I already spoke to Luke about this, and we agreed to end our relationship and work as comrades from now on. I was honestly shocked when I didn't even feel any hurt or pain when we broke up. In fact, I sorta felt relieved. Maybe it's cause I don't have to be with someone just has to be with me.

I sighed and tried to concentrate on the fight but my thoughts drifted back to Percy and my sister. I just wanna take revenge on Percy for choosing her and not me. I know it sounds childish, but come one. How would you feel if someone you really really love chose someone else. It hurts more to know that that someonesister. It disgusted me so much I spat on the ground next to me.

"That's very disgusting you know."

I turned and saw a boy smirking as he leaned agaisnt a tree behind me. He had black spikey hair and dark eyes. He was wearing black cargo pants and a white muscle shirt, which showed off his toned and buffy body. I could easily tell by he's poise that he was from the Ares cabin.

"What do you want?" I snapped. I hate it when people notice my not-so-hygenic actions.

"Why so fiesty?"

"Why so nosy?"

He smirked and said, "You're acting a bit weird, Selena."

"I don't like that tone of yours." I glared and stood up. If he was gonna insult me, I wasn't gonna be sitting down and let him do it.

"You don't have to." He retorted.

"What do you want?" I repeated and pulled out my fan. From the corner of my eye I saw Percy glance at us every now and then as he fought the Hermes kids.

"I think you should stop being so snotty." He sneered.

"You're not answering my question."

"I don't want to."

"Well then leave if you have no business with me." I snapped and turned around.

He went next to me and whispered, "I'd watch that attitude of yours if I were you."

"Or what?" I snapped.

"Or I'll tell bout your little secret."

I wheeled to face him, feeling my cheeks flush. "What the hell are you talking about?"

He looked around as if making sure no one was listening and said, "I know who you really are Selena. Or should I say, Serena."