Chapter 9

*Cabin 13*

~~~Annabeth~~~

As I was helping my cabin design the chariot for tomorrow, I saw Serena leave the Aeolus cabin where Malcom and Selena was. I then noticed that Percy was gone so I assumed she went after him. I tried to follow, but was delayed when one of my cabin members stated that we need to perfect the chariot. She was right. So I wasn't able to follow Serena till she burst out of the woods, pushed her sister, and ran out of sight. After that I hid behing a thick bush and watched Serena exit the cabin. Apparently, whatever her business was in that cabin, it was over. What could she possibly have done here anyway? After making sure she was gone, I slowly walked in the cabin and carefully closed the door. I gasped at what I saw. Everywhere I look, there was broken debris of everything. Did Serena do this? I saw a shadow by the open balcony and immediately jumped behind the messy bed. I then took out my Celestial Bronze knife and slowly walked towards the open balcony as if something might jump off the shadows any minute. I looked out into the balcony and saw nothing. Was it my imagination? I shaked my head and retreated the now broken cabin.

*Woods*

~~~Percy~~~

I continued carrying Selena till we got to the edge of the lake where me and Grover was blown off to. She's been oddly quiet the whole time and it was getting on my nerves. I carefully sat her by the water and healed her.

"Wow..." She finally said as she watched her wound close.

"So...Selena..." Percy looked out in the lake. "Where were you about 10 minutes ago?"

Selena gazed her green-gold eyes and stared at me, confused by my sudden question.

"I've been with Malcom the whole time." She said stiffly and turned away from me.

I felt anger burning in me and I tried with my whole might not to leave Selena and kill Malcom.

"Why?" Her eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Percy!!!"

"What?!"

"Tell me why you asked a random question!"

"No."

"Ugh!" She groaned frustratedly and swiftly stood up. I braced myself when I thought she was gonna blow me off , but instead she left without another word. If Selena didn't blow me off, I thought as I gazed into the lake, does that mean Serena did it?

~~~Selena~~~

What the hell is going on?! First, my twin injures me, then stupid Percy asked a stupid question?! What the hell! It was getting dark, and dinner was about to begin, so I gave up on looking for Serena and figured I'd see

her at the Aeolus table anyway.

*Eating Area (will be called Dining Pavillion from now on)*

~~~Selena~~~

I impatiently tapped my fingers against the table as I waited for my sister to arrive. She's gonna get one heck of a lecture and cuss words when she gets here. I mean, what kind of person would be in their right mind to push their twin?! 45 minutes has passed and she still hasn't arrived! Ugh! I'm starving....I might as well eat. After muttering what I wanted, I began eating but the food tasted stale in my mouth. I pushed my plate away and stood up. Maybe I lost my appetite cause of Serena....she is so gonna get it when I see her. I glanced around one last time and retreated to my cabin.