4.

"Blank pages lie before us, and we are the authors of every tomorrow we touch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting over the small vibration of his touch, I shoved him away from me. 

"What do you want?" I asked and nonstop told myself how much I hated him in my brain. He didn't answer me, he just continued to look at me, "Why are you even at the library?"

"Just checking on the news- Daily Prophet- to see if there is anything I missed." he said so casually.

"Cool. Now if you let me I need to-"

"I don't." he admitted.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't let you." he said as he drew a line down my chest going down to my skirt. 

I held his wrist, tight, used a little bit extra force from the power I gained as being a vampire and gripped his hand tight. Removing it from my skirt.

"I dare you touch me again." I spat.

"Strong girl. Strong girl." he said, under his breath, "Good girl."

I suddenly let go of his hand and walked away from him, fast. Fast enough to prevent him from holding me back. 

I hated him. 

I continued to walk out as I realized I forgot my notebook in there. The notebook I sketched the letter I was going to send my parents tonight, to let them know what had happened. 

"Oh god." I complained, knowing I'd have to deal with him again if I went back. But I couldn't just leave my notebook there with him. 

I used my speed to go back as fast as I could. I ran into the library and I couldn't see it there.

The notebook was gone.

That bastard probably took it before he left. 

"Agh." I shouted a bit too loud and went on with my day. 

On my second class, Potions class, my eyes caught draco merrily laughing at another girl with his friends. I'd define them more like an army of dogs but, besides the point.

"Give it back!" I demanded before the teacher came in. And I noticed Hermione and Ron giving me a look from the other side of the class. 

"Give what back darling?" Draco asked putting his hand on his cheek and looking up at me. 

"You know what." I tried my best to stay away from his eyes knowing I'd get mesmerized in them. 

"No. I don't." he spoke so normally.

"Give. Back. The. Notebook." I made my point more clear.

"Or what?"

"Or I will tell the teacher." 

"Oh I am so scared." they started laughing at me again, their tone of voice full of sarcasm.