13.

"Where there is anger, there's always pain underneath."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy's POV

"I know you're a vampire." 

I knew me telling her this unexpected news would change everything. And I mean everything. It would change the way she feels about me. The way she cares about me. The way she thinks about me.

The way how she is the only one who talks to me without having the intention of making out with me.

But I hope, when she looks back at us, she won't see the parts that hurt. Because when I was with her, she saved my soul from drowning. When I was with her, my veins started running faster, my heartbeat skipped beats.

But sooner or later she was going to find out. She was going to find out that I used her. 

Little would she know I didn't tell anything to my parents after that one night. I saw what kind of a person she was. Not every vampire was bad. She never fed on anyone or she never controlled anyone's mind that I knew of.

So could vampires be good? 

Maybe my father was wrong, not every vampire is merciless and cruel. Maybe some are...good. 

I had to find Elena Gilbert. To make my family proud.

But I didn't want to use Katherine.

I didn't wanna drag her into this dangerous path with me.

She was too precious. 

When I fed her vervain, I saw the way her eyes went red. That was me making sure I had my facts right. And I did. But I had so many questions. 

How could she be in Hogwarts when no vampires were allowed? 

"That's rubbish," Katherine replied, I still faced her back when she was lying on the bed. 

"No- I know you are." 

"You know wrong then." her voice was shaking. 

It wasn't surprising that she was trying to hide it from me. It wasn't surprising at all. I slowly stood up from the couch and walked next to her. When she noticed me, she also sat up on my bed. Me towering her while her head tilted upwards to stare at me. 

I grabbed a knife from my closet and slowly opened a cut on my hand, the blood came rushing out, it dropped on the floor even. 

The second Katherine saw the blood, she turned away from me. Not trying to give herself in.

"Why did you do that?" she innocently asked with her pure voice. 

"Prove it to me. Prove to me that you are not a vampire, Katherine." I tried to extend my arm around for her to face it. 

We could hear the faded music coming from the party downstairs, which made everything so much more heated and dramatic. 

She turned around and impossibly in less than a second she used her speed strength to smash me into the closest wall. 

I was far from shocked. My eyes widened as she held my left hand that I opened a cut from. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?" she angrily asked, "Do you know how much you ruined me right now?" her angry tone was nowhere to be found anymore, it was more-

broken. 

"Feed." That was all I said.

She grabbed my hand tightly while the blood still dripped on the floor. In an immediate motion, she dived in for the taste, she started feeding on me. Her back made contact with my chest while my hand was in front of her head.