3.

"Someday, the fog that clouds your mind will leave your body with the ease and exhale."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house of Ravenclaw started clapping and I could hear a couple of people shout, 'Ravenclaw for the win!' I nervously found my way towards their table and took a seat next to a blonde girl, smell of strawberries and lavender went in from my nose, making me feel indescribable feelings in my nose. 

It was... refreshing. 

"I'm Luna." The girl said, noticing me sitting next to her, "Welcome to Ravenclaw." she offered me her hand. 

"Katherine-" I spoke, extending my arm to shake her hand, "Nice to meet you."

"You too," she said and gave out a smile. We both started eating the appetizing feast Dumbledore had for us. Soon, Hagrid approached closer to us. With a flicker of a wand couple of books and a paper appeared right in front of me. 

"Here are your books and the place of your dorm- you can find your luggage already set up for you in there," he informed me and left.

I was already done with my food so I thought going right now would be a good idea since it was for sure going to take me at least half an hour to find my dorm in this enormous castle. Don't get me wrong, the castle is wonderful. 

"I'll see you later Luna." She waved bye at me and I started walking away from the table, making my way to the door comfortably until I noticed a couple of Slytherin boys standing in front of me, giggling. That's when I felt uncomfortable. 

I pulled my skirt down and continued walking, my head down so I didn't see their facial expressions. That's when I bumped into a strong, intoxicating smell of cologne and a hidden scent of mint. 

My books, in my hands, immediately collapsed on the floor and when I looked up, I saw a blonde, immature, selfish boy in front of me. A smirk grew on his lips as he watched me drown in embarrassment. 

I fell on my knees to grab my books. 

"Thirsty much?" The sound of annoyance came out of the boy's mouth, "I suggest you tie your hair and we can find a better spot." He and his irritating army continued laughing at me. 

"I'm Draco," he said and offered me his hand, to help me get up.

Maybe my first impression was wrong. I tried to hold his hand to get up but he backed away his hand the second I reached out for it.

"Slut." he said and continued laughing. 

"Katherine-" I heard a very familiar voice calling out for me though I couldn't exactly tell who he was, "Shut up Malfoy," Ron said and helped me get up by supporting my waist with his hands. 

While I was shaking from humiliation, he grabbed my books and walked me out of the Great Hall. 

"Don't mind him." he said, "He's the bully."

"I can tell," I spoke, still feeling traumatized. 

"Let's get you to your dorm." He showed me the way and as he did he gave me a small tour of Hogwarts. 

The best part was the library. 

"Here. This is where you go into your common room, after that it should be easy to find your dorm." A nervous smile grew on each of our mouths until I spoke, 

"Thank you, Ron," I said feeling grateful for having a friend. 

"No problem, I should get going." he said and walked away, then he turned back once he was a couple of feet away from me, "Oh and- good night."