19.

"Fight for me, as I am fighting for you. This love runs too deep to be left up to fate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco Malfoy's POV

We both laid down on the floor, watching the stars from the Astronomy Tower. I was scared. I was scared to lose her. I was scared about my father finding out I have grown to love the enemy instead of using her. And if he did find out, I was scared of him doing something horrible to Katherine. 

"This place is astounding." Her beautiful voice spoke, disturbing me from my depressing thoughts.

"It is." I agreed, "I come here whenever I need to calm down."  

"Aren't you calm right now?" she asked, still gazing and staring at the stars.

"I am calm." I turned my head to my side to see her, "I never brought anyone else here, but I did talk to the stars about you."

"Cute." she said turning to her side for us to make an eye contact, "Then I hope you don't mind  sharing your unknown place with me." 

"I don't mind sharing anything with you." I smiled at her. I didn't deserve her. I really did not deserve her. She was too pure, too demure for me.  

"You choose to not show the good side of you to people," Katherine said, "Why?"

"Because some people don't deserve to see the good side of me." 

"What makes you think I deserve you?"

"You don't. I don't deserve you either." 

"Draco-" 

"But," I cut her off, "I can never reject you." 

"We both are made for each other." she admitted, "We both deserve each other." she put her hand on top of my cheek and I held it with my hand.

"Come here." I said extending my arm to my side for Katherine to lay on it. She slowly made her way closer to me, putting her head on my arm and I pulled her closer to me. Resting my chin on the top of her head. 

"I need you to do a favor for me." I finally spoke. 

"What is it?" she curiously asked. 

"You know how you stole the letter?" I said, recalling back to yesterday. 

"About that, I wanted to apologize-" 

"No," I interrupted her. "You don't need to. But my father learned about it." she slowly stood up from the floor and sat up. 

"Your father saw me? He knows how I look like?"

"Not exactly," I said and stood up to level with her, "The owl told him, somehow, and he knows a girl now knows about our vampire project." 

"Well, what did he say?" she eagerly questioned me, waiting for answers.

"He wants you to join the meeting that will take place in my house tomorrow. With the rest of the death eaters." I looked away from her eyes, feeling ashamed of myself.

"Draco- you know I can't do that. If he knows the name Katherine is for a vampire then it would be like walking towards danger myself." She had a point.

"The thing is- she thinks your name is Scarlet."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Because my owl is smart. He now knows what you look like and if I bring another girl then it will be more suspicious and dangerous."