chapter 1

He was my everything....he was the reason I started smiling...he was the reason I felt happiness come to me ... he was the one who became my reason to live and not give up...bit at the end he became my reason to die.... I was just a game to him.. I was just another fling for him... maybe I am not meant to be loved....maybe bleeding to death will give me eternal peace...it's decided...I am killing myself....it is better this way...

There lay a body covered in blood on the bathroom floor of the innocent FRESHER...continuous banging of door could be heard on the front door... soon 4 bodies walked and witnessed their best friend and nong lying lifeless on the bathroom floor covered in his own blood....and the reason was the 2 seniors best friend...they wanted to kill him... they felt guilty because they knew about their best friend's game yet they did not stop him....rather they encouraged him....why was this world so cruel....they felt horrible... their lovers crying for their best friend in their arms and they could not do anything but watch them and wait like helpless souls...soon they lifted up the body and took him to the hospital...after hours of waiting they were told that their friend was alive but was in coma....they only wished that if only they could help him...maybe he would have been fine and happy right now.. all four had their own guilt they felt towards the boy lying on the bed...

Pharm was guilty that he couldn't see that his best friend who have known each other since diapers and who shared everything even their birthdays... they were like siblings, actually they were siblings they never thought of each other as besties that was Manaow who was their bestie they were siblings.. he always helped him.. he was always there for him but he let him down.. when Pharm needed someone he was always there but he couldn't be there for him.. he left him alone in his lowest times which led him to try commit suicide...he failed as a brother

Manaow was guilty that she forced him to like the asshat senior.. she should have known that the senior would break his heart...her friend might look tough and he might be a brat but he was innocent and pure at heart.. she should have known that her bestie was just a game for that jerk, she always knows everything but this time she failed.. she couldn't save him this time...she failed as a best friend

Dean was angry, angry at his idiot best friend, angry at the boy who was lying unconscious on the ICU bed, but mostly he was angry at himself.. he couldn't protect the one who was innocent.. he knew his best friend was playing a game with the boy.. but he never bothered to stop him or even try warning the younger... he betrayed the boy, he betrayed his boyfriend who he loved so dearly... just for his friendship... he knew and when the younger asked him to protect him the older made a fake promise and broke his heart.. he felt terrible.. most of all he felt guilt for the boy's current state he failed as a boyfriend and as a brother...

Prug was guilty because he himself had promised the boy that he would protect him.. he knew his best friend's game he never bothered to warn or help the younger and when he was suffering the younger had asked him to help him, but he felt so terrible he told everything to the boy which broke him more and resulted the innocent boy to take such a step and commit suicide.. although he wasn't the reason but he felt a part of him break because the younger was always there for him.. heck he even helped him with his best friend... he would never have Manaow if it wasn't him who helped.. he felt worst... he failed as a friend and as a senior...

but they couldn't do anything... they could only feel guilty... while they were in the hospital the whole reason for this mishap was enjoying his life partying unaware of the fact that he was the reason for several tears and ones entire life... but as the celebration was coming to end he realised that the younger had left a scar on him.. like he had imprinted himself on him..like the younger was everything he could ask for... and soon he realised that he was in love.. he had known this earlier but his reputation and pride came in between... after this when he told his friends that he had actually fallen in love with the younger boy, they all cheered they said the younger was perfect for him. that they would make a great pair, and that's when PHAWIN decided that he would tell the truth to the chubby cheek guy, his favourite nong and will also confess but unknown to him his TEAM was already aware of the stupid bet and now he was far away.. way far away from his reach, from anyone's reach.. only if he knew how much pain he had caused to the one he loved...

sometimes even when you do not intend to hurt the person who is with you, you still have such effect on them that you become their everything...you become the reason for them to live but when you hurt them they cannot survive the storm which comes into their way and they loose to the world, they loose to you, they loose you.. their greatest and most precious possession.... only if Win was aware of this he would have never did something like this to the younger...he could never understand the small boy, but Team had understood him so well that he couldn't bring himself to confront the older and took such a step...he was not just broken he was broken beyond repair... he couldn't take in the fact that all the three seniors were involved in Win's game and they let him get played with... he felt broken but mostly disappointed... disappointed with all his friends and himself....wish he could change the time and everything would have been normal...but not all wishes come true...

(I do not own any of the pictures or videos

(I do not own any of the pictures or videos...they belong to the rightful owners...)