CHAPTER 14

the next day

Team and Win were sitting in the cafeteria.  Team was catching up with school stuff and revising his class notes while enjoying his Boba and Win was sitting beside him, working on the club's schedule that Dean had asked him to go through and check on things that were not fit to be there while enjoying his coffee.

Someone came and sat in front of them, Win looked up to see who it was but Team stayed in the same position and asked without looking up from his work

"what do you need Pharm ?" asked in monotone.

"I just wanted to apologize to you for yesterday..I am so.." Pharm tried saying but was cut off in mid-sentence by Team

" It is not me who you need to apologize to but my boyfriend." Team said again without looking up

" that is not gonna happen...not so soon." Pharm screamed

"Then you can leave me and my man alone. Thank you." Team said calmly

"Fine.."Pharm said standing up and with a last look he gave to Team he left. 

Team did not bother to even look up. He continued doing his things while Win just looked between the two. He was happy that Team was claiming him as his but upset about the fact that two friends were fighting because of him. He looked at his cute boy who was sticking his tongue out, a habit he had while concentrating. Looks like he was stuck somewhere, but as he was about to ask him if he needed help his cute boy had found a way out of his problem as he was simply smiling. Win always wondered how just a simple gesture or habit could tell so much about your loved one. Team when he felt someone's eyes on him looked up to find his loving boyfriend looking at him with a smile so huge it could light up the entire world.

" Stop staring and complete your work Hia" Team said turning Win's head to look at his work rather than him. He would still get shy around Win but mess with his man, he might just kill you. 

Next came Manaow, rather than saying anything she just sat in front of the pair, greeted them and continued with her work as if she wasn't a part of the feud between the friends and for a fact she wasn't. She had always tried to explain to Pharm that everything was going to be ok and when he would go overboard she would always step in and stop him. She admits that what Win had done was wrong but it is in the past now and also that what she and Pharm did to Win after that was also wrong and she apologized for it for which Team was grateful. She knew when it was the right time to talk about everything and right now it wasn't so she kept shut. Win saw the interaction between the two and was happy that these two were on good terms. He was happy that Team had someone other than him. He was also grateful for the girl because she was really understanding. He then continued with his work like the other two and the rest of the day went into a blur...
To be continued....
Hey guys
I am so sorry for this delay... I was just not in best of my health so i had to put a lot of things on hold... But here I am... I promise I will finish the story soon... I will update regularly....