CHAPTER 13

PREVIOUSLY~~~ " who is James, please tell me about him, baby," he said desperately

PREVIOUSLY~~~
" who is James, please tell me about him, baby," he said desperately

" hia he is..." I said

PRESENT TIME~~

"He was a friend of ours, we had got to know about him through my phi Mark. We were just casual friends nothing more. But soon Pharm had started catching feelings for him. I mean he was handsome but nothing like anyone's ideal type of guy. They started going out together and soon we got the news about them dating. Pharm had originally thought of only telling us but it got out of somewhere, someone had leaked a photo of both of them together and it had pissed James a lot because he hadn't plan to tell anyone about them being together but phi Mark had warned him about not messing with Pharm's feelings and therefore he had just started distancing himself from Pharm. Then he started hanging out with me since his excuse was that he wanted to spend time with my phi but both of us knew him better than anyone else so phi had warned him multiple times but he did not back down. Pharm had also started noticing this and tried to confront him about it but that bastard said it was nothing and Pharm was just imagining things and if anything it was me who was flirting with him. Pharm had then talked to me about it and I had assured him that it wasn't me who was flirting and that what he saw and feels right now are valid things and that we must do something about it. Then one day when phi Mark was busy with his work in the meeting room, he was there because phi Korn was busy with some other work and this meeting was also important so phi Kit and I had prepared the presentation while phi Mark was working on the designs. When they had left for the meeting I was just sitting in phi's cabin when James walked in and started talking to me. I had a weird feeling about him so I had texted Pharm to come and meet me in the cabin because Pharm was in the canteen at that time. All of a sudden he started forcing himself on me. He tried to kiss me forcefully but before he could do anything much Pharm had come in and saved me. We were trying to fight him to let me go but he wouldn't budge so Pharm had hit him with a vase from back, then he had passed out and soon Pharm tried to console me since this all happened after the incident on the road and when my phi came back with his boyfriend he immediately hugged me and asked what happened. When we told him about what had happened he got so pissed that he wanted to beat the living shit out of James. When James woke up phi was confronting him when he told them that Pharm was just a plaything for him, a bet  and he just wanted to have fun and that I was his next target but phi beat the living shit out of him and in fear of get ting killed he moved to somewhere else but Pharm was broken after this after all that good for nothing bastard was his first ever love and apparently his first for many other things and since then Pharm had started living in the fear of past. I was the same because do not fade away and some wounds don't heal easily that's why I started getting tattoos and piercing to start a new beginning, to move on from the past. But for Pharm it was tough, he never really moved on from it rather he started living in the past and therefore when all of this started he got agitated about it. I get it that he is scared about past repeating itself even I was scared but when I found you I just started living a little more for myself because you are here for me, everyone makes mistakes but we can't just let the past ruin us." Team said without noticing the tears that streamed down his face. Win just engulfed him in a tight embrace and comforted him. After a while they separated and Win kissed him in an assuring manner and then said "it's ok it is all over. It is all in the past. I am glad that you told me about it. I am sorry that you have to go through so much all at once but I promise I will protect you from every bad thing from now on. I will not let you down and let the situation calm down a little bit we will talk to Pharm and help him with his past like we did for you and maybe when he feels comfortable about it we can talk to Dean about it. Just don't give up like you haven't till now ok. We are in this together, let's be strong together. I love you so much chubby. ok?"

" ok hia " Team replied

" now let us go back and feed the monsters living inside this tummy of yours so that we can give you your meds. hmm" Win said

" yeah let's go back. I am tired as hell then we can cuddle, right" Team said in a baby voice

" of course we can cuddle, cuddles are a must" Win said sweetly before kissing Team's forehead in a loving manner. And soon the couple left the cliff and went back to their house with both of them cooking and eating together and then later cuddling in bed together while watching tv.

 And soon the couple left the cliff and went back to their house with both of them cooking and eating together and then later cuddling in bed together while watching tv

*All the pictures belong to their rightful owners*
TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~

Hi people, I hope you forgive me for going away for so long and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.